Chapter Six:Suspicions

[Lunar's P.O.V]

After a few days of rest,I was finally allowed by Ratchet to leave the base. At that moment,he was checking my neck to see if any Energon spilled out after my first outing. Fortunately,my neck seemed to be alright.

"You can resume going out on scouting missions. No battle yet,however. You neck is still fragile,so be careful when you transform."He advised.

"Okay,"I agreed. It was true that my neck was fragile. My helm is a lot heavier after the conflict.

I decided to rest until I was needed. I had a suspicions when Shadowhunter's activities seemed to disappear from the radar. There was a few theories regarding that,one of it being a gathering army.

I watched Bulkhead and Wheeljack toss a metal ball around as it clanged all around the base. To me,I often think that the kind of activity is amusing if I was a Wrecker. Although Ultra Magnus might not share my opinions.

:Ratchet,the ground bridge.:Ultra Magnus' voice sounded over my thoughts. Ratchet opened the ground bridge,and the large form of Ultra Magnus' vehicle form sped through it.

The ball stayed in Bulkhead's servos as the two Wreckers stopped tossing the ball. Ultra Magnus transformed and glared sternly at both of them.

"I thought I told you not to play this activity."He narrowed his optics.

"Yes. Sorry,sir."Bulkhead stammered in immediate response. Wheeljack,however,rolled his optics.

"No fighting please. That means you,Magnus and Wheeljack!"Ratchet turned towards them.

I could tell that Magnus wanted to reprimand the medic,but had thought better of it. Wheeljack let out a scoff and turned away. Bulkhead sheepishly went to his berthroom while Wheeljack leaned on the wall. Ultra Magnus went to the Energon supply to take a cube of Energon.

"Lunar,may I talk to you?"Ratchet murmured. I nodded with a wince of pain and went to him as he typed softly at the computer.

"I've been receiving signals,Decepticon signals,but whenever I tried to warn the Autobots,the signals disappear immediately."Ratchet informed.

"And you are telling me?Why not Optimus?"I asked.

"Because I'm afraid it is just a hallucination. But what if it is not really Decepticons at all. What if it's Shadowhunter's cons?"Ratchet dared to ask.

My face remained impassive."I'll try to investigate as soon as I can. And those two should get along,"I glanced at Magnus,who was sipping his cube of Energon and Wheeljack."the team does not need any conflict within it right now."

Ratchet opened the ground bridge, resulting in Wheeljack and Magnus' curious looks. I turned to Ratchet.

"I'll ask for help if there's trouble."I said.

I transformed slowly,wincing at the pain in my neck. I drove through the ground bridge with a uneasy feeling.
****
Hai!

Sorry if the sudden addition of Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack come out of nowhere. I just love those two(together)!