Chapter Seven:Ultimate Weapon

[Shadowhunter's P.O.V]

     I smirked as I entered a huge cavern. It had a hole in the middle that drove deep into the ground. My commander,Blacksteel,was at the edge of the hole.

     "Blacksteel,how is your progress?"I asked,expecting an assuring reply.

     Blacksteel turned,and I noticed he was grinning."Fairly excellent,my Lord,as the weapon is to be obtained any moment now."He replied.

     I looked down at the hole and saw my Cons surrounding a particular spot. My processor flashed images of Lunar cowering in fear of the weapon.

    I narrowed my eyes when one of the Cons yelled,"We've got the weapon!"

    They transformed and flew up,carrying the object that I wanted to possess for vorns.

     "Just as you wanted,my Lord,the Deathstrike."Blacksteel said smugly.

      They presented the weapon to me. It was a sword named Deathstrike.

      "Fire shall destroy everything in its path."I said,picturing Lunar being burned by fire.

       To my delight,the cavern lighted up with the blue flames that enveloped the blade of the sword. I couldn't stop myself from grinning.

     This will be the weapon that will put an end to Lunar and the Autobots.

      "My Lord,may I ask,how are we going to attack her if she-"Blacksteel began.

       "-can predict the future?"I finished as the sword went out. I strapped it on my back."Who cares?No doubt her sire is powerful,but it doesn't mean she will be the same."

       Blacksteel bowed his helm and backed away."Yes,of course,my Lord."He replied quickly.

      I scowled and turned away. I am not intimidated by who she is,and what CNA she possesses!

      "I'll destroy Lunar at any cost!"I muttered darkly."Her sire might be Alpha Trion,but that does not mean she will be powerful!"

WHAT?!Heh. Anyway,this is a short chapter,and you readers might probably be shooting me a string of curse words right now,but I'll update in 12 hours!This time,I promise!

Reason for being a glitch not to update:Paperwork(as in homework)

Alright....just enjoy this chapter first!