Chapter Seventeen: Home

[Optimus' P.O.V]

Optimus still recalled that day as he stared at the restored Cybertron.

Lunar Prime was gone.

Before her spark returned to Primus,she had informed him that she served no purpose since the evil was gone. He knew what it meant. She was going to leave them.

Optimus had watched her dive into the Well with his comrades. He could not help but feel a great sense of loss. He was once again the last Prime,and there was once again no one else to share his burden with.

It was not like Ultra Magnus or his team could not handle the burden. He knew that they could,but Lunar had experienced a lot,even before he was made a Prime. So therefore he shared his burdens with her.

Right after she was gone,Spencer disappeared entirely,taking one of the ships. Smokescreen had wanted a search party,but Optimus felt that Spencer needed his space. Even though their time together was short,Spencer was very close to Lunar,and her death had impacted him.

:Optimus. Everyone's gathered,sir.:

:Very well,Ultra Magnus. I will arrive shortly.:

The Prime turned and launched into the Cybertronian atmosphere,making his way to the team. He could never get used to it. Losing a Prime. Alpha Trion and Lunar.

Optimus hoped that the Primes were residing in peace,including Lunar. And he hoped that the future of Cybertron holds peace,as he might not be around forever.

~Fin~

This ending was sad.