ch 29

He was killing and shooting men all around the place. Suddenly a strong arm pulled me behind "Xavier.."
"I am sorry but youll cant be together" a large man had held my neck.
"Shelby... dude leave her" and there was a bullet fired. "Shelby!!!" Xavier screamed.
Somebody had shot the man behind me.
Xavier held me in his arms and shook my face. I raised my hands to caress his face. I wiped away the small tear trailing down his cheek.
"Shelby are you fine?" he said. There was no more panic as all the enemies had died including Mr. Brown and Mr. shetty. I was at peace but I felt my eyes close and a soft body touch my back. There were painful needles inserted into my body several times but I could react to none or open my eyes. Slowly I fell into a sea of darkness.
A bright light hit my face when I opened my eyes.
"Shelby?"
"Xavier!" I held his hands tightly as he was the only one I had in my life now.
"its been 4 hours of terror for me."
"what happened?"
"you kind of fainted and it is all because of stress." He said kissing me "I have told you not to work so much. I just don't understand listen to me for once atleast."
"I will"
"you need to take care of yourself" he gave me a long warm kiss on my forehead.
We looked into each other's eyes and I interrupted it by saying "does Clara and dad know?"
"I came to know about your dad's affair from the receptionist and Clara has forgiven him..."
"Xavier do they know about YOU?"
" yes and they slapped me..."
"did they come over here?"
" Shelby let me finish" he chuckled "don't take so much of tension."
"yes they had come and they left. Your dad knew that you didn't want to see him ever again and Clara had a meeting."
I frowned.
"she doesn't have time for her daughter all she is involved is in her sex life and business." He stated.
"I agree" and smiled "now what?"
"what?"
"are we together?"
"we were and will always remain" he bent down "Shelby will you.."
"YES!" I yelled in excitement.
"let me finish love as you have said yes now you will have to drink it" he said feeding me beetroot juice
"I thought...aghhhh FINE!" he chuckled and to disrupt our sweet moment was a phone call for Xavier
"yes...ok....DO AS I SAY" he yelled. His dominant nature is so damn sexy. While he spoke angrily to his employees he fed me the juice and played with my hair. After fifteen minutes of admiring him and his manly muscular body I started drooling which caught his attention.
"Are you done observing me love?" he smirked which made me blush. "someone has gone girly" he said
"I have to sleep for a while" I said closing my eyes.
"Alright, good night. I'll be here if you need anything" he gave me a peck on my cheek and sat on the chair next to my bed. I suddenly felt warm lips on my neck, it was a familiar touch. I put my fingers in his hair and opened my eyes.
"I am sorry you looked so cute that I couldn't resist" he purred
"Xavier I can wake up to this voice every day. Its very sexy and manly" I held his hand. My soft fingers moved across his harsh and thick rough skin. He moved towards my lips to kiss it when the doctor entered.
" I am sorry to interrupt" he apologized to which I again blushed.
no it's fine" Sid said smiling at me and then chuckling at my reaction.
"Miss Shelby you can go home now" and he asked the nurse to remove the needle from my hand.
"Your brother takes quite good care of you" she said looking at Xavier.
"From which angle do I look like his sister to you? And you better show off that dumb cleavage to some one else" I scolded her. Xavier was smiling at me like a child. I gave him an 'unbelievable' look.
" love just wear this" he handed me a gown. Thee nurse then left with an annoyed look.
"its just so pretty" I complemented.
" pretty dress for my pretty lady"