Chapter 15

After the attack at the elves kingdom Rataero waited for Rataran to return. After a while there was a big whoosh of air and wings and Rataran entered the room."Master? You know what she is now don't you.""Yes Rataran I do. She is a fire master. She is young but is very powerful.""Master don't be angry at me for saying this but could she be the one from the prophecy?""It could be possible but that just means we have to bring her here faster.""Yes Master what do u want me to do?""Nothing for now except get stronger in your magic and train with another strong magician and being him with you next time.""Yes Master."He left the room after that. "What are we going to do Agarick? If she is the one foretold then we can't defeat her." His throat rumbled slightly.   "Yes I know.""We'll just have to get more dragons and Ratarans." Agarick lifted his head and roared shaking the walls of the room. There was s thunder of roars as the other dragons answered Agarick. "We must find Draehr Sanuwae and get the strongest and youngest dragons there." Agarick growled in response."Call our strongest dragon here Agarick." He roared once again. A few minutes later a brown dragon enters with its rider into the chamber."Yes Master you summoned us? What is your command?""Go to Draehr Sanuwae and take the youngest and strongest and bring them back.""Including the eggs Master?""Yes including the eggs. Now go.""Yes Master." He left the room and went to gather more Ratarans to take with him. An hour later there was a swarm of wings on air swooshing and twelve dragons of different kinds flew threw the night with the brown dragon leading.