Chapter 8

After the Ratarans got the girl they flew back to my kingdom. One of the servants had woken me and said it was urgent and delt with the girl. I summoned the scene that was in my throne room and watched what had happened and as they made their way back. I strode towards my throne and sat down just as the Rataran came in through the entrance with the girl. The dragon landed and bowed its big head as the Rataran got off with the girl. "Master I've brought the girl as you asked.""Good bring her." He pushed her towards me and had her on her knees before me."So your the girl that will bring the Dragon Keeper to me. Lovely. Your dragon is dismissed Rataran." His dragon took off and left me, the girl, and Rataran."What shall I do with her Master?""Keep her in the dungeons for now.""Yes sire as you wish." He grabbed her arm and dragged her away. "Shall we go for a fly Agarick?""Sure why not its a nice night." He stood up and flexed his mighty black wings and I leapt on and we exited the throne room. Flying through the night felt rejuvenating with the night air in my face flying over vast blackness. It was amazing we did this quite often. I thought further on the plan to get the Dragon Keeper stopped to enjoy the night. The sun was rising when we got back to the throne room and went to go get sleep.