Chapter 16

It was morning when I awoke again. I got my shower and then changed into fresh clothing. I entered my room and Scarlet was awake. I walked over to her and patted her massive shoulders. "Ready girl?""Yes Dragon Master." There had been a note on the table next to my bed saying to come to the leaders. We got up and I opened the window door and then got on Scarlets back and we flew to the leaders. When we reached them we landed and entered the room where the leaders were."Welcome Amy. Glad you could join us.""Thank you.""Amy do you know why you are here with us?""No I don't.""You are here because of the type of magic you have and what it could mean to Artasia.""Oh." I said dumbly. "Yes because of your ability for fire you pose a great threat.""To whom?""We will get to that soon enough but first know that it will be difficult for you and Scarlet. You will need to train harder and if you are what we think you are then you need to go to Draehr Sanuwae and save all the ones that live there from the evil.""Who is Draehr Sanuwae?""Not who what is Draehr Sanuwae. Draehr Sanuwae means Land of the Dragons and you must save them and destroy the evil. Do you accept this quest?""I do."