Chapter 6

Rataero and Agarick had flown back to the castle with his men behind him. They entered the castle through a camouflaged barrier that hid a secret entrance into a chamber. The chamber was a big round room that had windows around it looking at different scenes. He watched a very specific one. One that contained an image of two girls on horses with a dragon behind them going to the forest. Lifting his hand the scene moved and was placed next to the throne. He sat on his throne with Agarick laying behind the chair with his big black head on floor at the feet of Rataero. There was a knock at the door on the other side of the room."Come in." He said in a powerful voice. A man entered the big room."Master.""Rataran what is it?""Master do you wish for us to continue tracking the girl and dragon?" He sat there in silence."Yes follow her and when they stop traveling and settle down to sleep get them but watch out for the elves. Take this." He holds out a hand and a necklace forms a blue stone necklace."What shall I do with it sire?""if you cannot get the Dragon Keeper then get the other one and put this on her neck.""Master what is its use its just a necklace."His eyes changed and burned with anger."It's not just a necklace fool! It will keep the elves and anybody else but a Rataran away from her. Now go!""Yes Master."He takes the necklace and leaves the room. Once he leaves he lays his hand on Agaricks head and sighs."What am I going to do my friend?" He looks at the scene again and the girls have stopped for a rest while the dragon hunts. The other scenes were of his kingdom but they didn't interest him as much as the girls he just watched silently. As he watches the sun gets closer to the horizon and stands and walks towards another big door. Agarick follows and they enter the chamber together. Turning on a light he enters his bedroom an slips into bed and falls asleep as Agarick lays next to the door and bed and falls asleep as well.