1

The whole house is decorated with flowers and lights... everyone is happy. The marriage will start within 2 hours... within two hours i ll be married to someone i dont love.

I know deep down I have to do this. I cant stop myself from going in this lane forever. I have to marry a guy one day and it will never be him. I looked myself at the mirror, i looked beautiful in this red lehenga, studded with jewellery and make up. I had the fake smile that never reached my eyes. My brown hair glowed more in the light that was falling on me. My slim posture that i got with lots of hard work was glowing except my heart. All were excited and happy to be a part of this wedding except me. I knew I could not love the guy like I loved him.

Zayn was my whole life, my everything. I haven't spoke with him from past three years, I haven't heard his voice either. We went through so much together. I am trying so hard to erase him from my mind, but all I can do is think of him more. All my beautiful moments with him will no longer matter coz I will marry another guy.

Raj Mehta is not bad. He is funny, charming, businessman and accepted me with my past. He understood me and said, "Everybody has past, some learn to live with it and some keep on living it. And you my princess needs to learn how to live and I am going to make sure that you do learn." Yet I cant take my mind off him.

"Suzz, you ready my dear?" My mom asked me as soon as she entered room.
"Yes, I am ready" I answered giving her exactly what she needed to hear. I knew she wasnt speaking about getting ready, she meant am I ready to marry the guy I still cant fall in love with. Yes she knew every part of my life. She was there when I first started dating Zayn. She saw every ups and downs I went through. She saw and knew well what I am getting myself into. She felt that I made a best choice to marry Raj.

This community, society would never accept me and Zayn as it would be an inter caste marriage. My parents and my sister would be the one who would suffer if I chose Zayn as my partner.

I never noticed when mom left the room. Within some time I would be taken to the Mandap and complete the rituals with him and soon we would be married.

I heard a loud knock on my door and turned around to see a man in black clothes covered his whole body from head to toe...

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" I asked him completely shocked.

"Nothing much. Now shut up and sleep" he replied. I didnt understood what he meant and then he pushed a handkerchief towards my mouth and I dont remember when I got sleepy.... It was chloroform surely......