9

As soon as I saw him a devilish thought came to my mind. Lets just give him a small punishment. Let just give him a silent treatment. He came inside and looked at me but didn't say anything just turned and went straight into the bathroom. He didn't even said sorry for leaving me whole day. Now that mischievous thought actually turned into anger. He came back after 5 minutes and still didn't utter a word. It took me a lot of patience to not just throw him out of the room or leave the room myself. He just sat on bed and started typing something on his phone. I didnt hide that I was now looking at him or you could say glaring him soo badly that he would burn with fire. I was angry, it was my mistake to even expect that he would love me again. Even after he broke my marriage and kidnapped me, brought me out of a normal life, I still accepted him in just seconds after he said that he would love me. I wouldn't deny he made me fool again. But this time I am not forgiving him.

      I was just about to get out of bed and he caught my hand, "You are not allowed outside this room. Sit here." He isnt serious, he is just pissing me more. First I thought that I wouldn't reply but then I couldn't be with him right now.

    "Get out of this room now." I said angrily.
    "I am not going. This is my room too. And just shut up and eat when your food arrives" he ordered and that was it. I couldn't handle it anymore. I got up from bed an ran outside the room. There was no one outside except the one person driving the boat. I just went towards the railing and stood there taking in the beauty of night and wind. I felt soo relaxed in seconds. He came back behind me and stood there with me. I looked at his side and saw him staring at me, but again this time with his fake love. The anger rose in me rapidly. I turned my face towards the ocean and didnt utter any thoughts that were in my mind now.

    "Suzz, I am sorry. I wasn't in a mood to talk. I m tired and angry. Please come back in with me."

    "I would rather spend my whole night here then spend in hell with you" I snapped.

    "Angel, come in please. I really begging you." He is actually doing it again. He thinks I would listen to him and just forgive him for ignoring me. Yet I wouldn't let him know that.

   "I am not in mood now. I would come back soon. Please leave me alone." I said in a calm voice.

   " I know what you are trying to do. But you have to come now or I will be staying here with you." He took a deep breath.

   "Hmmm" I didn't utter anything else. I took in the view and tried to calm myself. First he ignores me and then he comes running behind me thinking that I would accept him like I always do. We had our dinner too outside on deck silently.

  "Its quiet late Suzzi, come back please."

  "If you're sleepy you can leave. And if you don't want to leave me alone like you did whole day then just shut your mouth and lemme think I am still alone."

   "Suzzi, I don't want any of those options and you're coming in with me whether you like it or not. Its 1 in the morning. Tomorrow morning we would be on deck."

     "I don't want -"I was cut off by him as he took me off ground onto his shoulders and all I did was try to hit him or scream.

   "Shhh. Everybody else is sleeping Suzzi. And you can thank me later for this" huh as if I am going to thank him ever. I m not even talking to him. Soon we were in room and I tried to run again. Yes I know I am so adamant and childish, but thats how I am. He caught me again and this time cuffing me back with one of the chains again. What did I do, he ignored me and I listen to him, never. I was so much into removing those chains off me that I didn't notice that he was staring me.

   "What?" I asked

   "Stop please and just sleep. If you don't want me near you then think I am not." How rude. I have to think like that and he can't do it. That was his words and he closed the lights and came beside me on bed and before I could object he pushed me on bed and embraced me in his arms.

   "Close your eyes and just sleep. You have to get up again at five in the morning. That is 4 hours from now." Thats it that was my cue that I have to sleep. Hate him more so ever now. But he makes me love him more too.

  "Sorry if you felt that I ignored you today, I was just stressed out. You know that I love you, Angel. Good night." I didn't respond him but I just gave him a small peck on his cheeks and that caused him to kiss me on my head. I felt peace and slept peacefully.