18

I am sorry for late update. Thankyou for reading my story.

"Hello" As soon as the she picked up I couldn't utter a single word. That was my mom, and I couldn't express how much I missed her. He turned the phone on speaker.

"Who's this"

"Hello?"

"Hello.." which much courage and support of Zayn I said sumthing. Now it was her turn to go all silent on me.

"Mom?"

"Where are you? Are you fine?"

"Yes. I am in Dubai. I got a job here for teaching. How are you?"

  "I am fine"

  "What about everyone else"

  "They all are moving on in their lives"

  "And Dad?"

  "He was devasted. But we managed." A minute later she spoke again."Why did you leave that day?"

"I was not ready." I sighed and took in his appearance. His forehead had a crease of tension and worry. I tried to smile a bit and calm him down. My mom took a deep breathe from the other side.

  "I could tell that from your face. Well you tried. Well how did you manage to go Dubai?"

  "A day before the wedding I got a mail for confirmation of my application for teaching. It was hard. I felt that it was a sign that I shouldn't marry him. I dont know what came into me. I just left." I spoke again. "What happened that day?" Zayn took a deep breadth. That reaction brought my senses. Something happened there that I was not supposed to know, I kept my eyes on him and waited for my mom to answer.

   "When we came to bring you to the mandap. We were left with a note of you leaving. I couldn't believe, I called your dad and we were panicking. Dia said that you wouldn't leave on your own. She had faith that someone took you. So we decided to bring police. Raj on the other side completely changed his colours. The family left without our notice. When the police came in we recited everything that happened. We were later told that the family was fake. There was no person called Raj." With that I took in deep breadth. This was completely shocking for me. I was actually saved. I looked at him and his face was full of tension and somewhere guilt in his eyes. "I think its time that we take our missing complaint back."

"Honey, who's that?" My dad's voice was clear from behind.

"Mom. Will he talk to me?" I asked.

"Just a second. Dear its ..." she sighed, "Its Suzzi"

"What?"

"Would you like to talk to her?" There was some noice. "Honey? What happened? Are you fine?"

I got so nervous. I switched the phone off from speaker. I dont know what happened there. I was shouting asking about his whereabouts. Zayn hands started soothing me and his eyes looked completely questionable an worried all together. After some good 10 minutes later she came back on phone and told me to call back later. She also informed me that he is fine now, he just went all shocked and fell down on ground. I quickly gave her my goodbyes and took a deep breadth.

   "What happened?" My eyes jolted up and I looked at him. Before I would start with mine I gave him my answer.

   "Dad fell down. He was shocked. He is fine now" I took a deep breadth and started to ask him but he cut me off.

  "Yes I knew. They were fake."

  "Why didnt you tell me?"

  "You remember that guy that came that day?" He started.

  "Yes" I replied looking all confused as to why he would bring that up all of a sudden.
  "Well he is the leader of Darkveins aka DV" he took a short intake of breadth and continued.

  "Its the powerful gang here in Dubai and once worked for the Sr Don." With that I was the one to take a heavy breadth. "I was the part of the gang and was right hand to him. He died and gave his whole gang in my hands. I instead didnt want to continue so I left it under the hands of Skyle. The guy was Skyle. He was once my best friend and we did horrible things together. I tried to keep you a secret for years and never tried to contact you for your safety. When I left, I thought it was over and sent a Detective to check up on your updates. Skyle however didnt want me to leave and he still wants me to join him back and become partners."

  "So how does Raj come into all this?"

  "He was sent by Skyle to bring you to him. Their plan was to fake marry you and bring you here and later on force me to join back. That day he came back to force me to join again, and if I dont agree he would harm everyone especially you." 

"But why? Why he wants you back?"  He sighed and continued.

  "Sr Don gave me every insights of his buisness. On the other hand I know each and every place, his every treasure, his clients, etc. Skyle wants to know all especially about his treasure."

   "Treasure? What exactly is there in this treasure?"

   "Enough money to die without working at all. Its all black money which came from smuggling."

  "Why did you join this in first place."

  "It just happened. I was just exposed here and came in contact with Sr Don"

  "Why cant we leave this place then?"

  "Tried. This is not our first residence."

  "Why dont you tell him about that money"

  "As I said I know him well. Money will make him mad. He would misuse everything and burn everything that Sr Don ever made. Smuggling  and killing wasnt exactly wrong. He smuggled those things that didnt harm much to society. Never accompanied with drugs or amything like that. He used to kill the bad people. On the other hand I feel I made a mistake handing everything to Skyle." He sighed. "I don't want to continue this topic anymore. Lets just sleep."

     "Ok. As you wish. Goodnight" with that we both headed to sleep. His arms encircled around me and we both were in deep sleep.