10

Zayn's Pov

   I was walking down in a dark alley. All I could see was some people drugging themselves, smoking, some were tied up or some were just the dead bodies. I didn't want to go further but my footsteps never stop. Those people who were atleast awake to notice me bow their heads in respect. I went down in a dark room, all surrounded with blood and smoke. It was all messy. I never wanted to come back here again. I want to get out. But I can't. I was responsible for everyone that belongs here.

   "Zayn." I heard her sweet voice from a distant place. I did head there. There was a beautiful white light from where she was standing. She is my angel. My queen. She has a beautiful blue gown on her. Her hair looks so beautiful. My steps didnt stop for even a second. I continued to walk down her road. Her face expression changed. She was struggling. I noticed the red colour on her blue gown. She was bleeding badly. I ran towards her. But more I went towards her, more she was far away. She called my name, "Zayn, help me." She was being taken away. I kept running behind her, but she vanished like a angel in hell. I couldn't find her. I ran everywhere. The light was nowhere to be seen now. It was all dark again.

    I opened my eyes to see there was really dark everywhere and Suzzi was not on bed. Shit, this can't be happening. Where is she? I got out of bed as fast as I can and ran outside the room. I went towards each and every doors. Checked everything. Even the bathroom. My last hope was kitchen. I ran towards it and saw her licking ice cream with her fingers. I couldn't stop myself, she was safe, she is fine and with me. I went towards her and embraced her in my arms.
   "What are you-".

   "Shh, angel dont leave me alone in bed ever again. You are mine okay. I ll keep you safe."My heartbeats now relaxing. She didnt speak further but I knew her eyes spoke a lot. She had that confusing look, only if she knew what happened. She tapped at the chair beside her, which I took gladly.

    "So what happened. Any bad dream?" So she did realize it.

    "Hmm. Why did you leave without waking me up" i questioned.

    "You were looking so peaceful while sleeping. And I got hungry again. I am sorry I woke you up." Only if she knew why I woke up. I had lost my sleep long back. When she came back in my life and I started sleeping with her. I could sleep peacefully with her. The reason I gave her pills because she wouldnt want me sleeping next to her that time. She didn't even realize that she is my peace. She means the world to me. I was so calm that I didnt want to talk and ruin it. I just took deep breathe and exhaled it. I felt she took it as a cue to my silence and dip her finger into ice cream and next her fingers were into her mouth. She offered me her finger and I took it savuoring the vanilla and chocolate mix flavour with her sweetness. She was moaning and eating and made me so heated up. She was my beautiful queen, an angel. I couldn't stop myself from adoring her. She saw it too and continued to tease me more. I tried so much to control and let her eat, but she started it. I lost it and smacked my lips on hers and she just moaned more. I caught her beautiful soft breasts in my hands squeezing them slightly lovingly. The moaning increased and mine followed by. We left that ice cream there on the table and her in my arms towards our room. I was so happy with her. I never want her to go anywhere. She is mine just mine. But that bastard, he was going to take her away. I would never let that happen. He just wanted her body just for a sick revenge. I would never let that happen. I will keep her safe.

Suzzi's Pov

After we had our best night again, we both found our peace. I was in his arms again and this time his hold was to firm. He was afraid that I ll go again leaving him. He is my cartoon. He is still my Zayn. This was my dream to sleep next to him every night and day. We both have just a blanket to cover us and his body heat to keep us warm. He gets soo warm, I am never so warm. Or possibly he could feel it and I couldn't. I dont know. He has slept and I want to go washroom. He would be mad if I don't tell him again. And I dont want to wake him up. Its not that I am not sleepy but my bladders full. I tried to slightly take his hands of me but it tightened more on me. I tried again and this time I was out of his reach. I quickly moved out of bed without making much movements. As soon as I tried to open the door he called, "Where are you going again?" He was irritated now possibly. I turned around, "I m sorry. I need to use washroom. You are very tired and you need sleep"

     "What did I tell you about going out? To tell me to come along with you, no matter what happens. Do you understand this or not?"

    "Fine come along." I sighed. He seriously had very bad dream. He's getting to protective of me. I did my thing and came back to our room. He didnt spoke a word and just tapped on bed indicating that I have to sleep now. However I was tired too now. I slept the second I was on bed and possibly he slept too.

____

My sleep was disturbed with a horrible sound. What was that. I heard him groan and then the sound was no more.

   "Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Was all he said and got up from bed. I tried to sneak once and saw him staring at me. His groan turned into a smile. Well its 5 in the morning and we have hardly slept. I know its time now and no other option. I got up from bed and sat on his lap facing him. He caught my ass to hold me and I gave him a quick kiss. And that is how we both got up. We both showered together and freshened up.