7

I woke up with a beautiful and extremely cheerful mood. I was happy that I had him.  I stretched out to see he was no longer on the bed beside me. I was all alone. I quickly changed and stepped outside the room, making my way towards the kitchen first. To my surprise there were around a bunch of people around him and he was busy speaking which stopped as soon as I entered. All their eyes were on me.

    "Good morning. Sorry to interrupt. I was just looking for you"

    "No problem. Come join us, we were just going through normal work issues." Then he looked at everyone and said, " I will instruct you about everything later on. This meeting is over"

   "Stella, what are you preparing today?"

   "Just wait for the suprise, Mr. Z" the old lady from the kitchen spoke to him.

    "You know I don't like them much" I gasped knowing my baby loved suprises. He used to literally fight with me just because in the end I could make it up with a small suprise for him. It was almost like he was a new man to me. A man who I have to learn more about. He was no longer my Zayn, he was now Mr. Z.Mr. Z that sound so alien to me. Of course he is rich and reputed, but never thought that it could change everything.

     Not very soon we all settled on the table and I was being introduced to everyone. They were Saif, Mia, Seven, Trey, Claire and Sonia. And Stella adding up as 7th person. Until now I know there are in all 9 people on this boat, and they all know I was being kidnapped by him. To my suprise none of them find it odd that he has committed a crime, infact they all seem to accept it normally. They dont seem tensed or worried or even slightly panicked.

     "Have your breakfast, Suzzi" he ordered. And like a good girl I am I obeyed. I cleared those thoughts and started eating. He was sitting beside me, or I put it as he was sitting at the head of the family table ( dont mind its how I put it as ) with me beside him. I was exactly opposite to Saif and he seem busy with Mia. They were looking cute together. While I was busy watching them, I felt a hand on my thighs. My eyes widened and my guess was right, they were his hands and now squeezing and sending unbearable feelings in my belly and heart. I glared at him to which he only gave me a naughty smirk. His hands travelled more to my region, increasing the heat and excitement. He was lucky I was in his left hand side or I feel that he did it purposely.

    "Suzzi you stopped again. Have your breakfast" he commanded. But this time it was hard, very hard. Knowing what he was doing to me, he gave me a small smile and started moving his fingers on my region. My breaths were shallow. My thighs connected to each other to make his hand stop. I tried to squeeze his hands between my thighs but that only made him more bad to me. I couldn't do it anymore. He was making me excited when everyone was near by. He never did this to me ever. His teasing never left. I left a small moan out which only caught everybody's attention.

     "You fine Suzzane?" Asked Mia worry in her eyes.

    "What happened?" Said Saif. I could not explain how embarrassed I was and this man still didnt leave teasing me. I suddenly got up and excused myself from the table heading towards the room. I went inside and closed the door. Not after a minute or two there was a knock on the door.

    "Darling you in there? Open the door baby doll. What happened?" Him out of everyone knows what happened and he is asking me. For now I resolved I would not answer him or even open the door. He kept knocking and asking me questions' which only angered me more.

    "Baby I am sorry, open the door please" he said sorry and I melted into a second. I knew I am a very easy forgiver, I didnt understand his mistake and anyhow opened the door. His lips crashed on mine and I didnt get a chance to even understand. I responded with my lips too as I got even more relaxed.

    "Sorry. I try hard to keep my hands of you. But its hard."

   "Mmmmm" I moaned and crashed my lips again. I dont know when the door got locked or I was in bed. But we continued till we both weren't complete. He smiled at me and mouth the three magical words. I smiled and soon as I was about to reply him there was a sudden knock on the door. He frowned and started to get up from bed. I caught his hand and asked, "Where are you going again? Dont leave me again like this. Please" he looked at me worriedly and replied,"Baby I have to go. I will come back soon. Promise me that you will wait for me. And I promise you I wont leave you waiting for long." By now we both had our clothes on.  I gave him a quick peck on lips waving him goodbye. He opened the door and there were Saif and Mia.

   "Dont send pills this time in my food"

   "You told her?" She glared him. "I am sorry. I was being instructed by him. It will not happen again" she said turning to me.

   "We have a problem and we need you now. We dont have time for unnecessary chats" Saif turned towards Mia by completing the sentence telling her the importance of that serious issue. And soon all three left hurriedly shuting the door. I was now left alone thinking about what could be the possible reason for him always running with some issues. We both have been through some issues together, but this mystery about his life was starting to eat me up. He has been the best in loving me; but his bad side wasnt bad either. He managed to become good and bad perfectly. If he wanted to ignore me, he would ignore me like a plague. If he loved me, he would be better than Romeo. I hope I find out what he is hiding from me.