13

I took a deep breath and opened the room. His eyes were red and his body smoked anger everywhere. All glass frames,mirrors, vase were shattered. He has never known to break everything in anger. He is the person to hurt himself. I saw his hand covered in blood. I hurried myself towards him and hurried him to the bathroom. I washed his hands softly patting and cooling it with my breadth. He was looking intently at me. It felt like he is questioning my worries for him.

    "Stop doing that." I said.

    "What?" He asked confused.

    "Looking at me like you don't believe that I care for you"

   "You do?" He said Sarcastically and that did hurt. But putting it aside I just asked him where could I find the first aid. He pointed me towards the drawer through his eyes and soon I bandaged him. After a minute I looked at him and he never left my eyes.

   "What are looking at. Start eating  your dinner."I said. He scowled and told me he is not in mood to eat.

    "Fine. I wouldnt have anything too" I added determinately. He looked at me and then at the plate. And took one bite and chewed it. I imitated him and relaxed too.

   "Now eat. I had my bite." He ordered.

   "The number of bites you have I ll have the same amount of bites. Dont fool me. I know you wouldn't eat if I start eating." He sighed for a second and then he just smirked.

    "Bring 10 rotis fast" my eyes widened with that but did as I was told. As soon as I went down they all looked at me.

   "He is fine or somewhat better now. For now I need 10 rotis." They all nodded and Mia passed me 10 rotis. I took the plate and added some raita along and left murmuring thankyou.

   I opened the door and sat in front of him. He took 5 roties for himself and served other five in mine.

  "What are you doing?" I asked looking at the number of rotis in my plate.

   "The number of bites I would have,you would have the same amount. So start eating baby girl"

  I couldn't believe my ears. But just then I got an idea. I kept all rotis back on the clean plate and started eating one roti according to his bites. Instead of taking my normal bites, I took smaller ones. He noticed and understood what I was doing and imitated me with smaller bites. We both completed our 2 roti, but my tummy was full and I was glaring at him. He just smirked back at me. And I really wish I could slap him for his wicked trick.

   "Do you want me fat again?" I asked him fuming fire.

   "No." He said nonchalantly.

   "Then why?" I asked him pleading.

   "Don't give me those puppy eyes. Its your own mess. Clean it up. Take another roti in your plate. Now"

   "No I won't. My tummy is full." I kept the plate aside. He brought it back in front of me

   "Eat with me or else I am done too."

   "But your tummy is not yet full. Please I would vomit if I have anymore"

   "No."

  "Fine I ll have whatever you want me to have"

   "You sure about that?" The way he asked that question, I knew what he meant. I couldn't reply him with anything else, my face gave all answers. In return he just smiled and by smile I mean a genuine smile and told me to eat.

  I did eat 4 rotis to be exact but looking at my face he let me pass the other three. We both completed our dinner and I collected all the plates and leftovers towards the door. My tummy was so full that I wasnt able to move. The whole time I just had questions for that meeting he held just an hour ago. I was curious to know and with that urge I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. As soon as I went down I was greeted with a beautiful smile. Stella was one of her kind, her smile was chocolate after a hard day. Everybody else was watching Tv together.

   "Hey wanna join" Mia asked.

   "Sure. I will bring him too." And with that their heads turned towards me. As if he never watches TV. I didnt comment and came back to our room. As soon as I closed it he was behind me with his arms encircled around me.

  "Hey, I was wondering. Lets go down and watch TV together." I suggested.

   "Hmmm... lets stay here and lemme have you. " I sighed with his answer and continued.

   "Mr Z I want you down with me now watching Tv. Is that understood?" I made myself clear.

   "Okay. Just for you. I hope you dont regret it" he stated.

   "Okay now comm'on" I took his hand and walked down the stairs. All of their heads turned towards us and Mia and Saif made space for us to sit on sofa. I jurked Zayn down and I sat in his lap. He let out a deep breadth in my ear and made me more alert coz I knew very well what he does during movies. Well they had just started with the movie 'Annabelle' and damn I love that movie. I am not like other girls to get frightened in scary movies. Infact we both have our common interests in scary movies. I love princess and scary movies, he loves all fights and sports movies along with scary movies. But one thing is sure, when we both watch a movie together, we never end up watching the movie instead have a breathtaking make out together. Well what are lights off and corner seats for. But for now we both were just watching a movie. Though the lights were off, Zayn never give a show to others. He is my good boy who never lets anyone else see me inappropriately. I felt that for the first time I will watch a movie with him until his hand squirmed inside my top and his hot hand made me gasp badly. Nobody interjected as they thought it was an reaction to the movie. Little did they know their one and only Mr Z has a naughty mind and never leaves a chance to touch me. But I like it that way. He started roaming his hand around and kissed me secretly on my neck. My hand automatically caught his hand in mine and to my utter suprise he didnt stop instead lead his other hand on my region. I swear if at first they didnt notice my gasp, they heard my moan surely. Their heads did turn towards me for a second. He quickly took his hand away from my region and whispered, "Dont make noice princess. Otherwise you have to come with me upstairs. Because I am not stopping this even for a second." His voice was husky and soft. His hand came back on my region and continued his sweet torture badly. What made it worse was the more I shifted the more harder he got and his torture increased. He sucked in deep breadth near my ears. My eyes were now closed tightly and all I could do was not move and try not to moan. But this was horribe torture. I couldn't control it anymore. His hands worked so good on me. This part turned me on so much that I caught his hand in process and looked in his eyes. I could tell he understood my message as he cleared his throat and stopped all together. Giving me a slight pat on my back he told me to stand up.

   "I am heading towards bed. Suzzi if you want you can continue your movie." He told me.

   "No its fine. I ll join you" as soon as I said this, they all laughed and coughed and boys made different noises.

   "Yah its fine. You both however need real sex then dry sex on sofa" Saif muttered and my cheeks went red. I swear I was soo embarrassed. Mia hit him in his arm telling him to shut up.

   "Yah good night to you both" Mia covered up immediately. Zayn took me in his arms and lead me to bed. Well what happened next is nothing that we don't know...