26

"Hey Suzzi. Wake up." and with that I opened my eyes. I saw I was in car and we were at the Mall.

  "Baby common, we will miss the movie. We still have to get the tickets" and with that we hurried to the ticket counter and got the tickets. I was so happy with him. His eyes were shining perfectly with me. His smile made me warm inside. His hands kept me safe. His presence was enough for my peace. It was a perfect moment after a long time. We however ended faster in the movie and sat on our seats. The theatre was empty compared to the first day shows. Although we were happy when its empty.

   I pecked his cheeks and to that he gave me a long kiss that I awaited for the most. We were smiling and laughing and talking between the movie. His smiling face was mesmerizing and so charming and complete of everything.

   All of a sudden everything vanished and I was surrounded by someone's cries. And I knew who that was very well.

   "Princess please wake up. I love you so much. Please I wont ever fight with you again for anything. I am not angry at you. I miss you. I ll give you more time now. Please baby, wake up for me. Please baby. I love you. I love you. Please come back." I wanted to wake up. Comfort him that I can listen and I wanted him to stop crying. My heart ached more for him. I wanted to open my eyes. I tried so hard to open them. But I couldn't.

Zayn's POV

I saw her falling on the ground. I wanted her safe. The doctor adviced to bring her to hospital. She was taken in soon after we reached. The wait was too long for me to keep myself calm. The more time it took, the more frustrated I got with me. If I wasnt so hard on her, she wouldn't be so frightened to tell me that she came home alone.

  "Who is with Suzzane?" the doctor asked.

  "That would be us" I answered.

  "Who's the father?"

"I am"

  "Well then come with me" we both headed to his cabin and seated on respected seats. I was impatient to hear that she was perfectly fine now

  "How is she doctor?"

  "She would be fine. She got scared of something. And that resulted in her heartbeats and hormonal levels too. Which also may have lead to risk both baby and the mother. What I could advice you is keep her happy all the time, no worries, no tensions, no fear. Spend time with her and be with her all the time. Its her 3rd month right now. And bring her for regular checkups."

   "Yes doctor. I ll take good care of her.  This would not happen again. When can I see her?"

  "You can see her now. We have given her some medications, so she will be asleep for some good hours. After her tests comes normal you can take her home too"

  "Thankyou so much doctor" and with that we shook hands and I headed to her room.

She was fast asleep in hospital bed. I just took hold of her hand and kept watching her until everyone joined me.

  "We are sorry, but only two people are allowed with the patient." the nurse came in and informed us.

  "Ok. We will be right out" said Seven, "Hey man she ll be alright ok." he said to me.

  "I ll stay with him. Saif will you stay here too." Mia said. And with that all went out and left me with her. "Zayn we are right outside ok." Saif said to that I just nodded.

  I hope she ll be alright. I ll keep her happy and safe and tension free. No more worrying baby. No more worrying