12

I was bored as hell after an hour of watching tv. Stella was still in kitchen and I wondered what was she preparing. I headed towards kitchen and the beautiful aroma was everywhere. I could see that she was wonderful cook well I have had her too many dishes already. There was mutton gravy and butter chicken on stove and she was preparing roti on another side.

  "Can I help you?"

  "No no dear. You take rest. I can do it alone."

   "I want to learn how to cook. I am already a fan of your cooking. Please"

   "Okay. Come in dear. See you can cut these veggies for salad" without any more conversations I started cutting happily. After some an hour we completed salad, raita, roti, butter chicken and custard for desert. I wondered what was the occasion.

   "Don't overthink dear girl. Its just we all are safely home. That is why we all are celebrating." Safely home? What did he do for living. That they are celebrating for all of them to safely return home. Is he a gangster or what? I have this so bad feeling. I mean who else can kidnap a girl and his friends are not even reacting. Or I say that his gang members. But I thought that he came here as a cabin crew member. No no no, I am thinking all wrong about him. I think he is right about leaving my mind idle. Well he is right in all his observations. I have seen bruises on his body and I asked him too about it. He never answered infact changed the subject.

   It was soon 8'O clock and he hasn't returned home yet. Me and Stella had a good time together. She is very knowledgeable and kind. We both had snacks and tea together. We watched TV and talked about many more things. She reminds me of my Grandmom. I miss my family but possibly I would never meet them again now. We were just talking and bonding well. A door bell rang and Stella face was pale white with horror.

    "I ll get it okay. You stay here and dont come out." She instructed me. I was curious who could it be. However I nodded.

   "Hello Stella. Where is your Sir. I want to meet him." The man said arrogantly and so loud that I could hear it here on 1st floor.

   "Sir is not home. Its my humble request for you to leave now. He would not be pleased to hear your arrival. Please leave." She answered him politely.

   "Then I will wait for him. Get out of my way now. I am here for some buisness and not to hear some rants of a servant" he pushed her and came inside. This was my limit to tolerate him and I rushed myself out of the room.

   "Who the hell are you to misbehave with her. You dont pay her so anyway, apologise to her now." I came downstairs anger clear in my eyes.

   "Ahhh! A new bitch in this house. But I may say you are clearly beautiful with that tight figure of yours." He came forward with more arrogancy and now cheapness.

   "See I dont have time for your cheapness. He is not here and you have to leave now. Get out of this house this very second otherwise the next thing that happens will not be good" i threatened him.

   "Ohh really what a delicate piece like you could do anything with me. And for the record I dont listen to anyone soo you have to just shut your mouth bitch" I was about to reply him but was interrupted by my handsome.

   "What the fuck are you doing in my house and who do you think you are speaking to her like that." He was as fierce as an angry lion right now. He caught his shirt and pushed him on the wall. He was so angry and I cant even understand why. Possibly as he could be some rival or more over beacuse he told me bitch.

   "Ohh comm'on Z. I am not here to fight. I wanted to talk man." He released himself from his grip.

   "Dont you try to be friendly with me. Just dump your whole act and tell me what you need. Why are you here"

   "I need to talk to you privately now. All buisness related stuff" He walked over to the private cabin and went inside. With that he just glared at Stella and went inside. That look made me worried why he would be angry with Stella. The horror was written all over her face but she tidied herself and went back into the kitchen. By now I took all the scenario as we were not alone. All of them had returned and I just went in the kitchen to help Stella. After some time the table was set and all were waiting for him to come out of the room.

    "Think about it. I will wait for your decision." The guy came out and said. In return he just glared him more and slammed the door on his face. He came to the dinning table and sat down.

    "What happened?" The voice somehow just came out of my mouth. Everybody else was shut and were now afraid. He glared at this. "I am sorry. Lets just finish our dinner"
    After that everything was silent for a while until he just got up and left his seat leaving his food untouched. He was so tensed and angry.

    "I ll go check him." I excused myself and took both of our plates towards our room. As I headed towards it I heard loud noises of throwimg glasses on the wall. His screams, his anger was on the top of his head. I turned back and saw everybody heard it. And were afraid of it too. Stella came to me and said, " I feel you should leave him alone for awhile."

   "I know he is angry. But atleast he needs to eat something." I knew too very well when he is hungry, he can never cool down