22

Note it is possible that I may or may not make grammatical errors. I m not a excellent student of English. Just bare my English and I hope you all understand. Love you all.

Well the day went well with all our happy things. Of course it was a holiday. And we enjoyed it a lot. Everything was coming back to its place and we were adjusting ourselves perfectly. After that day it was like we were never seperated. Our bond just grew stronger and not just with him, infact we all did well together. I was in contact with my mom too. Somehow she accepted him again, cant say that about my dad yet.

  It was a Saturday afternoon and I just ended my call with my mom. It went well. I just smiled thinking about three months back. I didnt even think I would be here with him, its just perfect now and I dont need anything else. Yes we do fight about many silly things but now its just easier. Of course In real world we do not find a fairy tale, but With one imperfect person and your imperfect self, together can make a perfect life.

  I went back to living room where everybody were chatting around. I sat next to him in his arms feeling too cozy and comfortable. It was my daily routine to call my mom first as soon as I get up. It was too cool to be calm all the time. And this feeling was just great. After an hour later we went for our brunch to the near by hotel. Something fishy was going on. I was supposed to dress up and well everybody else looked too happy. We ordered my favourite butter chicken along with some spicy starters.

   "Hey baby! Do you like it?" Zayn whispered in my ears.

   "Yes hon. Whats the occasion?"

   "You'll know in a bit" I was clueless but somewhere in my mind I had that maybe he'll propose me.

   Wine was served. It was all too simple but perfect for me. He looked so perfect. All these years we have been together and still the goosebumps I feel near him.

  A while later another glass of wine came. He stood up and came to me, offered the glass of wine and I drank it but it had a ring in it. In a blink of an eye he was kneeling before me and all I had started feeling was no longer goosebumps or exciting or dont know. It was different as if I ll throw up this very moment. His eyes had an questioning worried face, possibly looking at my facial expressions. Before he could say anything further or put a ring in my hand, I vomitted all over his face. His face flustered and mine was pale. I couldn't feel anything anymore. All I knew was that my head was spinning or the whole world. The last that I saw was him catching me before I fall on the ground.

___

  My eyes opened to see no one around in possibly a hospital. I looked again to see the door opening and I saw a nurse entering inside. She hurried herself out again and came back with a doctor a few mimutes later. However I was recovering I couldn't notice much.

   "How are you feeling sweetheart?"

  "Feeling numb"

  "Thats fine. You ll be better."

  "Where is Zayn?"

  "Yea he is waiting inside. Do you wanna see him?"

  "Yes."

  "What happened to her doctor" was the voice I recognised and relaxed completely.

  "Possibly just the weakness. But we are going through some tests. As soon as the results come. We ll let you know."

  "Ok" was all he said and hurried himself near me.

  "I am sorry" i said.

  "Why?"

  "I ruined your proposal"

  "Naah. Babe nothing is more important to me than you. Even if you vomit on me a thousand more times."

  "Yea sorry for that too" and with that we had a knock on the door. The doctor entered with sone papers in his hands. We both looked at him expectantly.

  "So I have your reports. Its good news." He bleamed at us as if we would understand. But then looking at us clueless he continued, "She's pregnant." And then it hit us. We both looked at each other. I was happy until I realized that he is not ready. I remember the old times when he said that a baby without marriage is gonna create problems and he would die rather than facing everybody. All that happiness vanished and my face was full of worry. I didnt even realize when the doctor left.

  "I m sorry. I know you aren't ready. I m so sorry. What are we going to do?" I cried. He just took me in his arms soothing my body. His next words were a complete shock for me. But that was what I was waiting for.

    "I am ready"

NOTE: I am sorry for the worst stories now. My one and only inspiration is no longer in my contact. I dont know how will I make this book interesting. I had this twist in my mind long ago. Lets just see what happens.