4

I tried my best to eat with these chains still on. These chains were just holding me. I was free enough to roam around on whole bed. I felt heavy as I was still in lehenga. I wanted to change, have a bath, brush my teeth. I felt dirty. He hasn't come around again. Its been more than hours. Atleast he has kept water for me. I can't wait anymore, I need to pee. He is possibly way too angry with me. Wish he comes around soon. I should call him...

    "Zaynnnn"

    "What" he came barging inside the door within seconds. Was he at the door from so long.

   "I need to pee." I said making a puppy dog face.

   "Ok" he came closer. My heartbeats were fast. I knew he wouldn't even come close this time. But I wanted him badly. He touched my hand and opened the chain with the keys. His touch made me all too very excited. I missed his touch a lot. I actually regretted now that I told him to stay away. I wanted him to take me in his arms. I wanted him to touch me, take me anywhere. His touch sent sparks all through my body. I wanted him so much now. By this time he set me free from my chains and stepped aside.

   "Where is it?" I asked.

   "Where is what Suzz?" I knew he is teasing me now. I feel possibly he is not so angry.

    "Washroom" I said blushing. He knew very well that I don't use those words very often in front of him. I remember his teasing when he used to dirty talk with me. Ohh lord! He knew what I meant, yet wanted me to bluntly say it.

    "Come I'll take you"

    "Ok" he went and opened the door for me. We both went outside. I saw stairs going above. Its very strange. It seemed different. Houses are never soo narrow. And this is completely made up of wood. There were two stairs, one going down and another going above. He took me through the stairs that went upwards. And that when I realize, its a fucking boat. How could I not realise it in my room. Shouldn't it be moving? He gave my answers before I asked him.

    "Yes we are in ocean. You were not able to realize it because you are still in the affect of the drugs that I gave you. The reason you sleep so much."

    "When did you drug me?"

   "When I took you out of your marriage" he said irritated.

    "Why are you so pissed of with all this."

   "Well that answer you should know well enough."

   "Sorry. Where are we heading?"

  "Dubai" he said simply.

  "Am I allowed there?"

  " I thought you needed to pee"

  "Yes. Sorry" I saw there were many people here. Possibly the people who drive this boat. Well he atlast settled in Dubai. I never thought I would accompany him. 

    I completed my work and came out of washroom. He was waiting for me.

   "So, if we are on boat and I cannot run. So why are you traping me with chains?"

  "I don't know. I am loving it when you are in chains. I would love it more if there were other specifics." He sighed.

  "Other specifics? You know you can come close to me right? I know I did hurt you. Can I make it up for you?" I swear if anyone else noticed but his eyes sparked and now they were full of lust and desire.

   "Suzzi please shut up right now. Let me get you to your room."

   "Don't we have a room together?"

    He kept quiet.

   "When will I share a room with you?"

   "As soon as you are legally mine"

   "Ohh" that was all I could utter from my mouth. He did mean marriage. All these years I thought we could never marry. But he is about to marry me. My heartbeats are fast again. Its not like we just met. I have been in a relationship with him when I was 15. Lost my virginity to him at the age of 16. Well he lost it too. But he is a year and two months older than me. Today I am 22. Its been 7 years I have been in relationship with him. And I feel we went through hundreds of break ups. We never celebrated our 1st anniversary or 2nd. We broke up badly those two years. I was different then, he was too. We both have changed a lot since then. I was a flirt and flirted to almost everyone. Where as he was cute and extremely against what I did. He hated my views and thoughts. He quoted them useless. I never thought he would love me after so much we went through. I have been in a time where he stopped saying I love you to me. He ignored me. If I tried to avoid it, he would taunt me and stop my shit. He is becoming sweet again. The one I truly love.

    "Suzzi, I am speaking to you. Are you even listening?"

   "Sorry. I was thinking something. What were you saying." I asked slightly afraid of the consequence.

   "Nothing. I have kept your clothes in bedroom. You could go for a bath if you want" ohh thank god atlast I can clean myself up.

   "Am I looking so bad in this dress?" I asked him.

   "Nooo, you look ravishing. Just felt that possibly you want to go?"

   "I want to...." I stopped and looked at him,"Zayn"

   "Yes babe" I love it when he says this. Shit I forgot what I wanted to speak.

   "I love it when you say that. I just forgot what I wanted to ask. I will tell you later."

  "As usual" he laughed. He knows I am childish and often forget what I want to speak.

   "Shut up." I said pouting that he is laughing at me. Hate him, but love him moree.

    We reached my room. And I looked at him.

   "Zayn. Is this boat yours?"

   "Yes baby"

   "And all those people?"

  "They work here. I will introduce you soon. They are just 5 more people on this boat."

  "Coming in?" Before I could say anything he came inside. He closed the door and locked it. He started coming closer and my heartbeats sped up. He took my waist in his arms and closed the gap between us. His lips waited no longer to crash on mine. His lips felt soo soft and soon would be wet because of me.

    I was in heaven again before he stopped. He looked into my eyes and I knew he is asking whether I am ready or not. I gave him my answer and crashed my lips again on him... The best place I want them to be.