I Think I Do

HAY GUYS! YAYA CHAPTER 4!

I'm still happy about jai in top 4 :D

He will win, I just know it!

I hope you like this chapter! recommend your books to me! I want to read your creations haha!

Love you! XXXXX

----------------------------------------------

Eden's P.O.V

I sat there with my magazine hiding my face.

Reading sucks, I was just whispering to Mia the whole time.

"Eden, I have a feeling the boy won't be so bad". Mia whispered.

"Mia, you've gone bonkers, the new boys are always ugly." I moaned.

Mr Moulds got up from his desk, he is so tall, I swear his head could hit the bloody ceiling. haha

"I'll be back, keep reading, no screaming Miss Gibb". He said pointing at Mia next to me with a guilty face.

I let another giggle into my magazine as she slapped me playfully on the shoulder.

All the popular girls were trying to look through the window and some were even pressing their ears against the door.

The New Boy Was Outside....

Mr Moulds walked in, and someone was behind him.

I couldn't see him because Mr Moulds is so tall

"Okay Jai your sitting over there next to Zac." Mr Moulds said pointing over to Zac.

Jai came out from behind Mr Moulds and I finally got a view of him.

Holy shitt, this boy was gorgeous, his eyes were like diamonds and his hair was perfect, oh my god. like really, I was wrong about him being ugly.

I could tell all the popular girls already fell for him.

They couldn't stop looking at him and giggling.

I couldn't stop looking at his eyes, when he finally looked at me I turned my head down to my magazine.

I looked up and he was still looking at me as he took the seat next to Zac.

"Hey" Zac said to Jai.

"Hi" he replied.

He's still looking at me.

WHAT DO I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY FACE??!!

I don't know, but my feelings for Jai were tieing a knot in my stomach.

"HAHAHA TOLD YOU EDEN!" Mia screamed to me.

I remember when she said that he won't be so bad and I rolled my eyes.

I think Mia likes him haha.

I looked up at Jai as he was still looking at me.

I began to blush, which is not me, but I just did.

"hi"he said showing a grin, his teeth were so shiny and his smile was irresistible.

"Oh.. Um hi" I said still blushing trying to flick my hair out of my face.

I looked back down at my magazine, I wanted to stare at him all day, but I would embarrass myself.

Through all our lessons he would keep looking at me and grinning all the girls would sit around him on the floor and ask him questions.

Ahh.. Why am I looking?

It's not like I like him right?

I think I do.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you like this so far!!??!!

See you next chapter guys!

LOVE YOU ALL XXXX :3