stupid new life. stupid decisions

1. thanks for the support, I never knew how many people actually enjoyed this. haha

2. I'm continuing it haha, so YEAHH (:

WARNING: sad chapter, have a good day. I love you guys (:

------------------------------------------

Eden's P.O.V

what.

I have nothing anymore.

jai was my life, literally.

I loved him so much, and now he just breaks up with me because of HARRY.

as any girl would, I cried myself to sleep.

.

It hurt, it didn't make me feel better. I don't even know what to do with my life anymore, I thought me and Jai really had something. We've had heaps of fights and we did break up once, but it didn't matter because we got back together.

But all those fights were my fault, this, this is different. Jai is sick and tired of me, and the thought of that makes me want to kill myself. I don't even know, like, why, my life is ruined.

Who am I supposed to hold when I'm feeling sad, and who am I supposed to say I love them with a I love you back? And who will I feel safe with now, and every time I see them, I feel safe.

Not Jai anymore, even though I wish it was still him. I know after a break up, your supposed to move on , and find someone else. But I just can't, me and Jai had something really special.

We were both there for each other when we needed care, and we always made each other feel better. We shared so many memorable moments together, but this is a memory, I will never forget.

~~~

Jai's P.O.V

I got home, and thought about what I did. I guess it was the right thing to do, she didn't seem very hurt, but I'm still sorry. But this is only because Harry is beating me up, if I'm not with Eden anymore, that just means he'll stop beating me up.

We both needed this, sure I'll miss her, we're not going to see each other until we get back to school.

Maybe once or twice in the neighborhood. I hope so, because it would be good to see her.

she's beautiful, but I don't love her anymore, just the stuff I got involved in just because I dated her

I wanted to make sure she was ok, so I texted her.

Jai: You ok Eden? I'm really sorry, just what I'm getting involved in, I can't take it anymore.

She read it, but she won't answer.

And hour now, no answer.

ok, she hates me. that's ok, I moved on.

----------

GUYS! HEYYY,

TALK TO MEE. in the comments! ANYTHING TO SAYY. COMMENT!

I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS!

Task of the chapter: comment " ily" on your favourite chapter so far.

THANKS BYEEE