he's special .

so yeah, this is a new chapter, hii.

and sad to say, this book is almost over. and that's sad to know because I have so many amazing memories with this book.

but like, it has to happen right?

but remember, I'm still gonna tell you guys when my new book is posted so you can read it ((:

love YOUSS . x

------------------------------------------

Eden's P.O.V

*friday night*

My week was crap, Gemma hung out with us all the time and would invite Jai everywhere.

He would keep trying to talk to me and ask me how I was and I just ignored him.

I made sure that Michelle and Mia and all my other friends knew not to mention me and Jai's past relationship.

Because you know, 1 word ... Awkward.

I went for a walk down the street, to the playground.

I spotted Gemma sitting on the park bench, why dose everyone come here?

"HEY EDEN." She grinned waving for me come over to her.

I slowly walked over next to her and sat on the bench.

"Could I ask you something?" She said .

"Sure."

"Why do you hate Jai so much? He is so miserable sometimes because you hate him."

"Well. If I tell you, promise you won't get mad, or sad, pissed off , stuff like that?"

"Of course."

"He used to be my boyfriend."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. Then he broke up with me, and he didn't even have a good reason why. I was depressed all the time. One image of him made me want to die. I was there when he asked you to be his girlfriend. And I had to leave..."

"Eden, I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you. I hope I didn't do anything like taking Jai away, because I didn't even know he used to have a girlfriend... if I knew, I would have.."

"No. Admit it; you still would have gone out with him, that's fine. Really."

"I feel awful. seriously."

"That's fine, Just hear me out, look after him, care for him, he's special, don't doubt him, don't ignore him from those itty bitty mistakes he makes, because it won't make you feel better, trust me. When he says he needs you, he means it, when he says he loves you, he means it. And if he says everything's ok, it will be. he will make you feel safe and special. ok."

"Oh. Jai hi." Gemma said turning to him.

He was looking directly at me as I turned to look at him.

"I'm gonna go, you guys, yeah. Bye Gemma." I said running off.

I could feel all the tears well up in my eyes, I held them in so people wouldn't see.

--------------

Jai's P.O.V

I watched as Eden ran off, I heard everything she said.

She really did love me when she ignored me, I didn't know how much she cared for me, she said I was special, she said that I made her feel safe.

I guess I didn't realize how special our relationship was, and that, that whole time I was actually doing the right thing and I was the only reason she was happy.

I just wanted to run after her and tell her I loved her.

But I can't, I love Gemma, and Gemma is special to me.

But what me and Eden had, well I wasn't so sure what we had until she let herself out to Gemma.

I know I wasn't supposed to hear that, but like, I miss her now.

l miss how we would be there for each other, and how we would laugh at the weirdest things. We would laugh at each other's laughs. I may seem like a cheater, I've had Stacey as a girlfriend and Gemma.

But I only dated them because I needed to get over Eden.

I love Eden, a lot, and she means to world to me.

-

*next day *

Jai's P.O.V still

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, memories of me and Eden rushed through my mind, and it made me really miserable.

I started to realize that Eden is also the source of my happiness and when I used to be around her and spend time with her, I was happy.

I was happy with just knowing that I could talk to her and I knew she was mine to love and be with, it's not that way anymore, isn't it?

I turned to my phone and called Gemma.

"Hey Gemma it's Jai."

"Hey babe, what's wrong ?" She answered.

"Yeah, can you come over, I think we need to talk about something important."

"Of course. I'll come right away."