forever.

we finally arrive, the last chapter, don't be sad, honestly I am lol.

enjoy, and I love you guys so much.

you mean heaps for reading this book really (:

And I'm gonna write a letter for you tomorrow and post it so remember to read it

-----------------------------------------

Jai's P.O.V

*ding dong

I answered the door. I let Gemma stay outside because I was going to be quick with what I was going to say...

"hey Jai what's wrong?"

"your an amazing, friendly girl, and I do really like you, you make me laugh and make me feel better, and I will always remember our special moments."

"naww." she giggled.

"but, I don't think I love you like I did before. I'm really sorry."

"that's ok."

"what? your just taking it that easy?"

"I know you love Eden, and you guys would are meant to be. you haven't been very happy and your mates tell me you haven't been so happy after your last break up. I want you to be happy, and you should go back with her, we can be friends, it's fine."

"thank you so much Gemma." I said hugging her tighter

"you should go talk to her, I'll see you on Monday? yeah?"

"yeah ! and thanks again!" I said running to Eden's house.

------------

Eden's P.O.V

I sat in my bed and cried.

I cry too much, I should stop but I can't control it at all.

*knock knock

since no one was home I got up to answer the door.

"Jai? What are you doing here? Aren't you with Gemma?" I asked.

"I broke up with Gemma."

"WHY?! She's so nice to everyone."

"because I thought about what you said."

"what did I say."

I had flashbacks of the things I said to Gemma and then seeing that Jai was listening to us that whole time.

"Eden. I didn't know what our relationship meant until you told Gemma all that." He said coming closer to me.

"I thought you knew what it meant."

"I didn't, that's why I broke up with her , because I know I love you and only you." He said placing a hand on my cheek

"you d-d-do?"

"of course, I really miss you, all the time, I'm not happy without you, I may look happy, but in the inside I'm dying."

"well I'm depressed inside and out,." I shrugged.

"Eden, I don't think you know how precious you are, I love everything about you because your unique, and you make my life worth living, you thought I was special, but you don't understand how much you mean to me, you make me the happiest guy in the world. I love you eden."

"I love you too."

"really?"

"yes. I do Jai."

he began to smile giving me a huge hug and kissing me on the forehead

I missed these hugs, I feel safe again and happy.

"I have missed you so much jai." I said into his chest.

"promise me something eden."

"of course."

"You won't leave me, because I can't live without you and a day without you ruins my life, you are beautiful and you make me smile with your adorable laugh and your gorgeous smile. just don't leave."

"I won't Jai. I won't. I never want to leave you again, because I don't want to feel depressed ever again, because it's the worst feeling ever, your the only person to make me feel better." I said holding onto him.

he slowly came in for a kiss, as our lips touched I felt the grin on his face which made me smile back.

I couldn't believe after all this time of fighting and breaking up he comes back to me and kisses me like we never had all those fights, I did miss it though it brightened my day.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear.

"I missed you more.".

--------------------

well people were right, me and Jai were meant to be, and yes I was miserable without him, that was obvious, and we did fight a lot, but we're inseparable and I truly think that me and him are the meaning to forever, and it will be that way, forever and always.

--------------------