Yeah its good to be back.

HEYY GUYYYYSSSS!!!

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I REALISED I HAD 1.1K READS!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU SO THANKS.

MY BEST FRIEND MIA RECENTLY JOINED WATTPAD AND IS WRITING A HARRY STYLES FANFICTION!!!

HER USER IS @supercoolreader FOLLOW HER AND READ HER BOOK!

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS TO START!!!

6 WEEKS OF NO SCHOOL!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! HIP HIP HORAYYY!!

WELL SIYYYAAA GUYSSS! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! EEEKKK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eden's P.O.V

i checked my phone to see the time, 3 o clock, school ends at this time..

i don't know if my mums coming, any family member would be nice.

i was bored, obviously..., so i just scrolled through some photos of me and jai on my phone.

haha, i remember that one. when he stole my phone.

oh, and that one the night when i kissed him first time....i made a good decision.

oh no, the night of Hayleys party, ugh. before i was bashed.

i decided to change the lock screen of my phone to me and him.

now, im bored again.

whats going to happen when i get back to school? is hayley going to bash me again?

nah, she won't be allowed haha, sucked in.

the door slammed open.

"Jai?"

i smiled for the first time after i woke up, from a weekends sleep, so ya know, that helped.

"OH MY GOD YOU ALIVE THANK GOD."

"of course im alive you idiot, i just sprained my leg." i giggled.

"oh sorry, i was so depressed without you. so i worried heaps, all i think about is you Eden, and thats it pretty much."

"awwww... you cutie." i laughed getting up and hugging him.

"how much longer did they say you have to be in here."

"probobly a week or so."

"YAY! YOUR GOING TO COME BACK TO ME."

"can you do me a favour when i come back Jai?"

"whats that babe?"

"keep me away from the bitch that sprained my fricken leg, ok?"

"i will do anything to protect you, i was so stupid before. at the party, i should have punched her myself. its my fault your here."

"jai, stop blaming youself, ok? its not your fault, its Hayleys, we all know that. im in here becauuse of H-A-Y-L-E-Y. we have that clear big boy?"

"no, but i shouldn't have took you to the party in the first place, i should have just invited you to sleepover or something at my house. im such a asshole."

"JAI!"

"yes?" he said holding in his tears.

"ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! STOP BLAMING YOURSELF!!! I LOVE YOU, AND I DON'T LIKE SEEING YOU BLAME YOUSELF FOR EVERYTHING OK?"