chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What did you do?" silence said. He kept squeezing her hand while talking that it almost hurt but she did not complain. She was curious about this vampire and wanted to know more about him. "I kidnapped her," he said. Silence gasped and her eyes widened "kidnapping a werewolf's mate...that's suicide"

"I know," he said" but at the time I did not care I wanted a beloved so much. A person to complete my soul my other half that I just didn't care" he ran his hand through his hair in frustration "but now...now I don't think I will ever find her".

They sat in silence for a while then she said, "You know...a beloved is someone destined for you your other half as you said so I don't think you won't meet her but maybe you aren't ready yet to know who she is and when you are you will know. But that is just what I think"

He snorted, "That's funny considering the curse" "what curse?" she asked "nothing" he said quickly. Then he stood and said, "How will we sleep?" she also stood "I only have one blanket...do vampires get cold"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Yes we do. We could share the blanket" "I will have you know I am a hon_" he cut her off "yes I am sure you are but we need to sleep and I promise I won't do anything. Now where is that blanket ah here it is" he grabbed the blanket and laid it on the ground all the while silence watched him with a frown on her face but when she saw he was really serious about this she gave In with a sight and laid down beside him.

She thought he was sleeping until he said "silence?" "What?" she said. "Thank you for listening to me"

"It's alright," she said "and Leo?" "Yes?" he answered "may your days be filled with happiness and your nights filled with sweet dreams" he looked at her in surprise and she turned her face away in embarrassment "my mother used to say that to me when she was tucking me in bed. It's nothing forget I said anything" "no don't turn away. I like it thank you and you too by the way" he then kissed her cheeks and went to sleep with a smile on his face.

It was a considerable time later when silence also did the same.

-----------------------------------------------------

hello readers i am sorry i have been updating but i promise a chapter or more each day 

please share like and comment your thoughts

thank you