chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Sir we are outnumbered" one of his men shouted. Clay was busy fighting off an enemy vampire to see whom but he was right. He and his men were ordered to find and rescue the kidnapped adviser William while another party was sent to find the missing king and tell him what happened.

 It wasn't actually hard to track the traitor Richard down and find his hideout no the hard part came when attempted the rescue part but were ambushed instead. They had underestimated Richard and his influence for in the short time he had been free he managed to build an army.

 Although they were weak, their number alone made up for that. As he killed off one another took his place and it was endless. As he tore off the head of one of his attackers, he acknowledged that they all needed a miracle to get out of this alive.

 No faster after he had that thought, he heard a roar that he knew well. It shook the ground with it's power and everyone turned to look at the source including himself. He felt a grin overtake his face as he saw whom it is.

Their miracle had arrived.

Their king was here.

However...who was that he had in his arms?

-------------

Silence winced as Leo roared practically in her ear.

 She quickly climbed down from his back and he told her "see that castle there is a dungeon under ground where they are most likely keeping William. There is only one set of keys in a room beside the staircase to the dungeon. Get him out of there. I do not sense anybody in the castle but do not lower your guard. If you see anyone just run and hide." 

He waited until he received her nod before he set her down beside the door of the castle and went to join his men in battle. She slipped unnoticed into the castle and found the room he told her about and grabbed the keys. 

She also found the staircase next to it with a deep breath she gripped the keys tightly in her hand and went down the stairs.

_________________________________

vote comment and share 

and please share your thoughts on the story and read my new story if you like mystery.