chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Why are you here Theo?" Leo said. Theo had a grim look on his face when he said, "we came looking for you your majesty. Richard escaped" he hung his head. "What" Leo shouted, "how could you let him escape? How did he do it?"

"Someone helped him from inside. We do not know whom yet. Her majesty the queen sent us to warn you. However, as you can see we were ambushed on the way." He said angrily. "Who knew beside yourself ad mother that you were looking for me?" Leo asked.

"Nobody that is not here your majesty. I think there is a spy in our midst." He whispered that last part.

Silence who had been silent the whole time they were talking spoke now "uh I do not know what you are talking about but if it is a spy you are looking for I think you should have a talk with your healer". They both turned to look at her. "Why do you say that love?" Leo asked.

 "Because since you two began talking he has been inching his way toward the road. Look "she pointed in the direction of the road and they both looked.

 Indeed the healer who was a small brown-haired man was inching his way subtly toward the road so no one would notice but when he saw that they were onto him he broke into a run. 

They ran after him but before Leo took off, he looked at silence and said "good job"

--------------------------

"I won't tell you anything. My lord is the true leader of the vampires not some weakling who can't even find his beloved" as the healer shouted this he spat in Leo's direction. Then found himself decapitated by none other than Leo. 

They had managed to capture him after some chasing and drag him to Theo's castle's dungeon where they chained him to the wall. Then sighted and wiped his bloody hand on a rag. The healer was the one who helped Richard escape he was spying on them for him. 

Richard apparently had some grand scheme to take over the throne by killing Leo but since he had disappeared a weak ago he could not do that so he captured the only person that he knew would get Leo to come after him personally. 

William.

 He sighted frustrated and ran his hand through his hair this will defiantly put a kink in silence's plan. He had to rescue William before god knows what happens to him. Because he had to tell silence about this new development and he owned her, an explanation about everything he went up to the room that they were staying in.

 All the way damning himself for a fool for not telling her everything in the beginning.