chapter 13

Chapter 13

Meanwhile in the battlefield the tides have changed. For in the presence of the king his men became motivated to give their all and then some. 

Their king fought beside them and he expected their best so they gave it.

He took men down like a cat with mice and sometime in the middle, the enemy started running not towards them like the beginning but away from them.

 "Follow them. Not a single one of them is allowed to be left alive" Leo roared his men answered with a roar of their own and took after the escaping men.

Leo worried about silence glanced at the castle door. He was shocked to see that the walls beside the door had collapsed. Apparently in his battle rage he had flung one too many men at those walls and they collapsed.

There was no way for silence to get out now. The only exit was blocked. He got an idea when he looked at the sidewalls of the castle.

 If the front walls collapsed with a few bodies thrown on them then these would too. He began throwing the bodies that littered the ground at the walls.

 It took some time and more then a few bodies but he finally opened a hole big enough for silence and William to fit through. 

He knew his men looked at him oddly but he didn't care. His final thought before he joined the battle again was that she would notice the hole.

--------------------

Silence went down the stairs slowly unsure of her footing because it was too dark to see. She reached the end of the stairs and her eyes adjusted enough for her to see there was a long corridor in front of her and on both sides were cells.

 They were empty. She called out softly "William my name is silence. Leo sent me. He is here outside fighting." She heard a faint sound in front and to the right of her she immediately went there. "William is that you?" she said still in a soft voice. "Y...yes" she heard a weak voice say.

"Wait a second I will get you out right away" she tried the keys until the right one fit and went into the cell. She could see a figure hunched over in the corner and she went to him.

 He was covered in wounds and she could see that one of his legs was bent at an odd angle. He was obviously in no shape to walk.

 She put one of his hands on her shoulder and lifted him off the ground not without a little difficulty. He groaned and hung limply in her hold. She sighted and walked dragging him with her out of the cell and towards the stairs.

 They were a little tricky to climb with the unconscious man in he arms but she managed by pushing him against on wall so she didn't take all his weight.

 When she reached the open door, she disposed of William against one wall and took a deep breath she looked at the door of the castle and her mouth dropped open in shock.

 The door weren't there anymore instead a pie of stone took it's place. They were caved in. she looked for another exit and found a hole in the sidewall big enough for her and William to fit through.

 She didn't question how it got there but immediately picked William up gain and went to the hole.

 As she got near the hole, she was shocked to see there were bodies littering the floor near the hole but didn't give it much thought. 

They were all dead anyways she could see that.

She climbed through the hole with her burden and looked around. She could see Leo at the center of the battlefield hacking bodies left and right.

 He looked beastly covered in blood and gore from his enemy with his eyes red and his claws extended. Yet strangely, she wasn't afraid of him.

 She knew that even if he were in a rage he would never hurt her. She just knew. She was bought out of her thoughts suddenly when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

 She looked to see that an enemy guard had snuck up on her while she was thinking and clawed her middle he was raising his hand s again to deliver a fatal blow when they both heard a roar.

 Leo had spotted them. 

---------------------

vote share and comment your thoughts

is it too short is it good or bad ? 

please comment 

thanks