chapter 8

Chapter 8

Silence was startled when Leo suddenly ran past her and directly into the fray.

She reached the edge of the field and stood watching as he joined in the battle. Apparently, he knew these people.

She noticed a healer at the other side of the clearing tending to the injured she thought about helping him

She did know how to wrap a bandage. she was edging along the side trying to reach the healer when she saw a man sneaking up on Leo with a sword in his hand "look out" she shouted. He said just in time to dodge the blow. He ripped the man's head off then looked at her she pointed at the healer he nodded then went back to battle. She had just reached the injured when the fighting stopped. She looked to see that the only people who were standing were the people Leo was fighting for. The tallest man in the group walked over to Leo. Silence was surprised when all the men suddenly knelt down before Leo but she was positively astonished when the tall man said, "it's good to see you safe my king. We were worried," the man, continued talking but she did not hear him. One word kept repeating in her head over and over "my king".

Leo closed his eyes and silently cursed. He knew silence was close and could hear every word Theo had said. He looked at her and motioned for her to come closer. She walked over hesitantly. When she reached his side, he wrapped an arm around her waist. "Theo I would like you to meet silence my companion. And silence this is my head of security at the palace Theo" he said. Theo bowed deeply and said, "It is always a pleasure to meet one of his majesty's friends". Silence only nodded her head and looked and him. He squeezed her waist and mouthed "later". She looked into his eyes then nodded and stayed silent as he and Theo began talking.

------------------------------------

hello readers 

are the chapters too short? do you want me to make them longer?

vote comment and share

thank you