Resurrection

Orochimaru's POV
I step back as the reanimation jutsu is completed. The woman opened her eyes looking around with her cold blood red eyes with the black design in them. "Lady uchiha. An honor to make your acquaintance." She narrowed her eyes at me making me cringe on the inside. "Where am I?" I looked at her examining her entire form. "You are in my hideout mam. I have a request for you." She crossed her arms. "And what would that be?" "My lady, I would like your help in getting my daughter from the leaf village." She started glaring at this point. "So the bastard threw my words out of the window and continued the legacy of the leaf huh? How many of the uchiha are left?" I sighed afraid of what she will do. "There are only two mam, including you three." Now I could tell her anger was rising. "Who disposed of them!?" I fully tensed at her shout. "It was itachi uchiha mam, decedent of your brother." She looked around examining the room. "Where do I find him?"  "He is a member of the akatsuki. An elite group of criminals. I can take you to them mam but I can not go in. You will have to go in yourself mam." She nodded so we set off on our journey.

~time skip~

It took us a while to get here. I stopped at the entrance. "This is as far as I can go mam. They already know we are here so they will come to see you. Good luck mam." She nodded and I left. Well there goes my chance on a high success of getting Tanra back. I miss my little girl. I will get her back. Wait, the chunin exams are in a couple weeks. I'll send kabuto after her. Or at least have him speak to her and make sure she's alright. I hope they haven't done anything to her. When I got back to the base I called for kabuto. "Yes lord Orochimaru?" I gestured for him to have a seat. "Kabuto, you do know of the chunin exams coming up do you not?" He nodded his head. "Yes lord Orochimaru." I smirked. "We're going to pay the leaf a little visit in a few weeks."

Misty's POV
A man with piercings all over came out from behind a rock and asked me to come in. I did as asked and he led me to a room with three chairs. I sat down in one while he sat in another. There was a man with a mask on in the other chair. I looked over at the masked man. "Alright, before I have a word with my great great nephew I need to know a few things about this little organization of yours, which ever one of you guys is the leader." The masked man spoke up. "I am the true leader, how ever because of certain things that have happened in the past I have put nagato as leader of this organization." I looked over at the guy with piercings. "I presume this means you?" He nodded and I looked behind him at the dark. "You there girl. I understand that you must be a very important piece to this organization if these two are willing to allow you to listen in to this conversation. Come over here where I can see you." She walked out and kneeled to me. "I am sorry lady uchiha for giving you the impression I was a spy." I nodded and nagato had her stand behind him. "Now I must say one thing before we continue. "Boy with the mask. Remove it, and tell me your name." He nodded as he took off his mask. "My name is Obito Uchiha mam." My eyes narrowed. "I was only informed of having two of us alive where do you fit in?" "In all due respect mam it is all in secrecy of my past." I crossed my arms. Go ahead and spill it." He sighed running a hand through his hair. "Yes mam."

~Time Skip~

I nodded. "Very well. I will be joining this organization eventually, but all in due time. I must speak to my great great nephew for a minute. Nagato, bring him here." He nodded. "Yes mam."

~Another Time Skip~

I walked to the entrance. "I shall see you again. thank you boys." Most of them bowed but I left ignoring the loud mouth. I think Orochimaru went this way back to his base?