Back to Konoha!

Kakashi's POV

I watched as Tanra started to lighten up with everyone on our way back. I wonder if Zabuza said something to her before he died? I grabbed Sakura telling her to grab Sasuke and Naruto. She brought them over and I told Tanra to continue since we still have a while before we get home. I got on one knee in front of the three. "Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, don't say a word about Tanra turning against us on this mission alright?" Sakura and Sasuke nodded but Naruto was confused. "Why is that kakashi-sensei? She did do it and she changed." Sakura glared at him. "She may have changed but shes still not trust worthy!" I sighed. "Guys, I think Zabuza said something to her before he died, thats why she changed. She might be actually trying to get along with us now. Just don't say anything about it alright?" They all nodded so we ran to catch up to Tanra. When we got closer to the gate Tanra jumped onto my shoulder to sit on it.

Tanra's POV

I put my emotion back to firm as we walked back into the village. I jumped off Kakashi's shoulder and started walking by sasuke's side. Sakura asked him out making me smirk. I started nudging him with my shoulder. "Eh sasuke's got girl problems!" I started laughing as I ran from sasuke who started chasing me. Sakura and Naruto stood their dumbfounded while Kakashi sweat dropped. They all parted their separate ways and I turned a corner real quick to avoid sasuke. I sighed when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned real quick and yelped falling backwards. Sasuke chuckled at me and I started laughing. We walked around until night fell and we had to go home. A few days later me and sasuke where sitting in a tree when we saw some sand ninja's walking. I switched my mood to serious real quick. "What are the sand siblings doing here?" We watched Konohamaru run into one of them and so he picked Konohamaru up by his scarf. I jumped out of the tree landing behind the boy. "Put him down sand sibling." He turned and looked at me with a glare when he suddenly went pale. His sister looked at me the same. "Kankuro do as your told." She told him. He started studdering making me smirk the same smirk as my father. "I-I-I don't need to listen to squirts li-like you!" I turned real quick throwing my foot in the air. I got him in the side of his face making him fly into his sister. "Leave our village ninja alone. I don't care what your doing here but don't walk into our village and start picking fights." He got up and lunged at me with a fist. A rock flew hitting him in the hand making him just fall. I crossed my arms sighing. "Kazeke's other son is here too huh? Come on out, Gaara of the dessert." Everyone's eyes widen and so Sand started to drift off in front of me. "Your very perceptive. Kankuro nock it off, or I'll kill you myself." Kankuro gulped and raised his hands in surrender as he walked back until he was next to his sister. Sasuke jumped down next to me. "Who are these three Tanra?" I closed my eyes with a sigh. "They are the three strongest ninja in the sand. Garra of the dessert, Kankuro, and Temari." Kankuro snorted. "impressive." I nodded and two of them turned starting to walk away but Garra didn't. "you two, tell me your names." I opened my eyes crossing my arms. "My name is Tanra Uwabami." Sasuke spoke after me, "Sasuke Uchiha." He nodded and the three left. Naruto turned to me. "Tanra that was so cool! How do you know them!?" I sighed letting my hands drop to my sides. "Thats classified information Naruto." His head dropped with gloom. "Oh, ok." I started walking away trying to avoid any conversation about my papa, I love my papa but I know hes a rouge ninja and a criminal so no one needs to know about him. Kakashi had us meet on the bridge the next day so we had been here for quite some time. He gave us some slips telling us, "Sorry its late guys but I entered you into the chunin exams." Naruto jumped on him with joy and I bit my thumb in worry. I looked at the paper deep in thought. I know papa is going to be here and I know hes going to do something rather he's taking me home or not. He will find some other way to get me home if he isn't planning on it now. I heard my name being faintly called and then a hand waved in my face. I jumped back with a slight screech. I rubbed the back of my head with a sweat drop. "Sorry guys." Kakashi looked at me with concern but Sakura asked the question. "Are you alright Tanra?" Naruto nodded. "Aren't you excited for the exams!?" I sighed and looked at kakashi. "Tanra, I need to tal." I cut him off with a glare. "As if I could tell you anything. Even if I could I wouldn't, You leaf ninjas may have a bit of my trust but I value my relationship with my papa more than this village. So don't come to me asking questions on how I behave. It has never mattered in the first place, well not concerning anyway. Seeing as how I'm no longer even living with Kurenai that means your hokage has put to much trust in me. Do what you want you aren't getting any information out of me." I jumped onto the water running of away from them.

Kakashi's POV

I watched Tanra run off letting her words sink in. So Orochimaru's planing something huh? We all know he was coming after her but for her to act this worried is a problem. "Kakashi-sensei, What got Tanra so riled up?" I looked at Sakura but then noticed Sasuke and Naruto looking at me curiously as well. "Guys, I gotta tell you something important, and now is the only chance I have to tell you. Tanra is the daughter of Orochimaru." Sakura cut me off with a shout. "One of the legendary Sanin!?" I sighed and nodded. "Yes, but you know what he's like sakura. You all know she has never exactly lived in the village in peace till now. That's because she has tried to keep us at a distance so that if anything where to happen as what seems to be the problem now she would care less on the destruction of what ever they do." They nodded, well Sakura and Sasuke did. Naruto looked confused. "Sakura explain it to him later." She nodded. I pulled something out of my pocket and held it up. "This is a dog whistle. Sakura, if you decide to join the exams it goes to you for you to use, if you decide not to, then give it to Sasuke." I handed her the whistle and she looked at it with curiosity. "Why would we need it sensei?" "encase Tanra tries anything funny alright? I'm entrusting you three to keep an eye on her." Sakura spoke up again. "But sensei, Tanra has been getting along with us a lot better now." I sighed rubbing the back of my neck. "Sakura, it's going to get tough from here, and not just for you guys. Tanra may have to make a very hard decision. I know she acts like she hates the leaf somewhat but you saw the way she was panicking. She cares more than she shows, just watch out for her will you guys? Consider it a mission, a secret mission maybe even an S-rank mission from me." They cheered and Sasuke smirked. As they walked away I sighed. "I guess I should talk to the Hokage."