Continuation of The Second Exam

Kakashi's POV

That's what I was waiting for. I turned around. "Lord Hokage, we must go into the forest!" A ninja jumped in the window. "Lord Hokage Orochimaru has been seen in the forest of death!" Everyone's eyes widened. Dam, that must be why Sakura blew the whistle. Anko volunteered herself to go in so they let her leave.

Tanra's POV

I woke up to the sound of water running. I ran for a while. I had to find a way out of here so I wouldn't be taken back. I know they are mad at me now and I'm not going to hear the end of it when I see them again. I looked around when I saw someone very familiar healing me. "Nii-san. I'm sorry. I fled papa, I let these people get to close to me. I couldn't watch papa do those things to them." He moved one hand away and brushed my hair back out of my face. "Don't worry about it. Orochimaru already knew you would react this way. Just take it easy alright?" I nodded. "Your not going to like this but your teammates are close by and I have to make an entrance." I tensed and he stopped healing me. "Come on, your to weak to move around so much. I watched you fight those guys from the sound. They should have known better than to have touched you." He picked me up bridal style and walked out. I listened to him get after Naruto and Sakura for almost opening the scroll. Sakura glared at me I could feel it. "I found your teammate and healed her as best I could. She still has an open wound on her leg from a fight." Sakura clenched her fists but I turned my head to her. "Sakura, reach into my pouch. I have something for you guys." She nodded and did as I said. She pulled out an earth scroll and her eyes widened. "How did you manage to get it!?" I closed my eyes as Kabuto laid me against a tree. "I ended up running into some sound ninja and fought them. I did manage to get this scroll for you guys though. Don't worry about me going to the end with you. It won't matter, this was supposed to be a three man squad only thing anyway so I was just put on the team for support and under watch. That's all it was from the beginning anyway remember?" Sakura looked at the ground sadly as Sasuke came back. "What are you doing here?" Kabuto looked at him. "I brought her here." I cut him off before he could say anything else. "I asked him to bring me so I could give you the scroll I gave to Sakura." He looked at her and she nodded handing the scrolls to him. I wobbly stood up and limped away. "you guys will be fine now that he's here. You don't need my support from here on." Naruto clenched his fists and ran to me grabbing my wrist pulling me back making me fall back onto him. "You aren't going anywhere! You had to make a decision against your family and of course family is going to win! Your to kind hearted to be that much trouble for us Tanra! You are our support! We wouldn't be here right now if you weren't on our team!" My eyes widened and I looked away sadly. Naruto Put me on his back and after we ate he carried me around. until we got to the end. I sat in the corner of the room listening to them talk to Iruka. I healed my wound as best I could at the moment. We left and I refused for naruto to carry me anymore.

~Time Skip~

They called the first candidates making them stay on the main floor while everyone else went up the stairs. "Tanra Uwabami vs. Kabuto Yakushi!" We stood in front of each other ready to fight. "And! Begin!" Our movements were fast, almost to fast for the normal eye to see. I made some hand signs. "Fire style, Fire grand whip!" I made a whip out of fire and started lashing at Kabuto. The sounds of the whip could be heard clashing clear as day. I fought back tears every time I hit him with a jutsu. We got each other pretty good but I got the final attack. "Wind style, Wind whirl!" Wind swirled around him throwing him to the ground but put almost to much pressure on him. Once the justu stopped he coughed up a bit of blood before he passed out. "Tanra Uwabami is declared the winner of this match!" I fell over exhausted. I felt a pair of arms take me to the railing. I managed to get a look at the person before I passed out. "I'm sorry, Sasuke."