Good Bye Konoha

Tanra's POV

They brought back Tsunade and had healed Sasuke. I was sitting next to sasuke's bed waiting for him to wake up when I started to drift off and a hand grabbed mine. "Tanra." I looked at him rubbing my eyes. "Your up." He gave me a serious look so I returned it. "Tanra, let me come with you, to your father I mean." My eyes widened. "But Sasuke." He shook his head. "I can't become very strong by staying here. The sound four came to me with an offer before naruto left. I have until tomorrow night to make a decision. Will you take me with you Tanra?" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I suppose if papa has already given you the position. But I didn't kidnap you got it?" He chuckled and nodded. "Alright." After a few days of hanging around the day came. I had myself all geared up even with my mask on. I jumped into Sasuke's window. "You ready?" He threw his bag onto his back. "Ya, lets g." He instantly stopped when he looked at me. "Why are you dressed like an anbu?" I sighed. "Grandpa had me wear it. That doesn't matter at the moment. Papa doesn't like to be kept waiting. Lets go." He nodded and we started running to the gate once we jumped out of the window. Once we got close enough we just started walking. "Sasuke? Where are you going?" He turned around and gave her a glare. "Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving." I just walked out of the village and hid by the gate while they had their talk. Once Sasuke got to the gate I walked out walking beside him on our way. "You took care of her right?" He nodded so I nodded back. "Good." When we got a good enough distance away the sound four jumped out of the trees landing around us. "Sasuke, Who's your friend?" I took my mask off. "You guys are still idiots." They tensed when they saw who I was. "Ms. Tanra. Good to see you again." I waved my hand and continued walking. "Yes nice reunion, lets go before we start to piss off papa." They all nodded and we started leaving. After we got a far enough distance we had to stop for sasuke's transformation. I stood by a tree while they worked on it. After it was complete and we had gotten far enough away we took a break, though, our break was short lived. Udon threw a kuni with explosive tags in the trees. As they exploded two very familiar people came flying out. I grabbed the box Sasuke was in and took off.

~Time Skip~

I stopped when I got to the valley of the end. Sasuke came out of the box and I jumped back several times when kuni was thrown at me by naruto. "Sasuke, I trust you can handle him?" He nodded and Naruto looked at me with wide eyes. "Tanra?! What are you doing with Sasuke?! Why are you taking him with you!?" I sighed. "Naruto." I was cut off by Sasuke. "I decided to come with her of my own free will. Tanra, go ahead and go. I got this one." I nodded and ran off. I stopped when I was out of sight but could still watch the fight. After they had finished the fight I walked out while it was raining and threw Sasuke over my shoulder. He didn't protest and let himself go limp on my shoulder. "Lets go nii-san." Sasuke instantly recognized the new persons voice I could tell because he tensed. "Your father is not pleased in the very least for you two being late, but that doesn't matter. Lets go home." I nodded and onward we went. Once inside the hideout I put Sasuke down and I instantly ran off. "Papa! Papa I'm home!" Lady Uchiha walked in front of me making me stop. "Oh hello Lady Uchiha! I have someone for you to meet!" She smiled at me but grabbed my shoulder as I turned to walk away. "Tanra, please take your mask off. It is unnecessary here." I nodded and took my mask off. I led her to Sasuke. "Sasuke, meet your great great aunt!" His eyes widened when he saw her. "How?" She shook her head and got on a knee in front of him. "This is the other one huh?" She smiled and pat him on the head. "Tanra, get next to him." I looked at her confused but did as she said. She stood up and clapped her hands together. "You two are so cute together!" Our mouths fell and she looked at us confused. "You two aren't a thing?" We shook our heads fast. She smiled brightly. "You should, and maybe someday I can have beautiful great great great nephews and nieces!" We sweat dropped but tensed a bit when she got serious. "Tanra, I leave in the morning." I looked at her confused. "My lady? Why are you leaving now? If I may ask, where are you going?" She sighed. "I stayed here for your father as had asked me. I was simply paying him back for bringing me here. I am going to be staying with some other people and do things there. You take care now Tanra. It was nice meeting you Sasuke." We nodded and she left. I walked down the hall till I got to my papa's room. I knocked on the door earning a come in. I walked in and ran to my papa who was sitting up in his bed. "Papa!" He laughed and held me close as I cried in his shoulder. "I missed you so much papa! I'm so happy to be home!" He rubbed my back with happiness. "You don't know how much I missed you my dear." Someone coughed in the doorway. "Lord Orochimaru. You have another visitor." Sasuke walked in and I wiped my tears away as I got off my papa. "Ah, Sasuke. I'm glad you decided to come. Tanra, you will be sharing a room with him." I nodded. "Yes papa." He nodded. "Show him to the room Tanra." I nodded and left the room with Sasuke following me. "You live here?" I shook my head. "We don't settle down for very long. Once trouble starts to arise we leave to another location." He nodded and I open our door. "This is our room."

A/N: This is the end of the book and my undoing. I fixed bits and pieces here and there but I'm sure you won't really notice them that much. I will begin to work on the next books redoing as soon as I can. By my lovelies.