Time With Grandpa and an Unwanted Vistitor

Tanra's POV

Today I am staying in the leaf while naruto and Jiraiya are out on a journey to find the next Hokage. Grandpa has decided it was time for him to move his position onto someone else. Grandpa has made me his secret anbu, I was honored when he gave me the outfit and mask. I know he's waiting for me to leave and that's why he isn't making me move up ranks. Papa paid us a visit last week.

~Flash Back~

Me and grandpa where training in a field in the middle of nowhere when papa showed up. "Tanra, come home soon alright? I'm not mad anymore so please come home. You'll know when it's time." I nodded at his words making him give me a loving smile.

~Flash Back End~

After that grandpa has been keeping me off missions with team seven, actually. He took me off the team completely. He put me by his side so when I did go home it wouldn't have any effect on him or the village. He has my headband that I no longer wear so that I am welcome into the village when ever I want to come visit. When I leave I won't be going rouge, I will simply just be going home and when I want a break I will come visit grandpa. After papa had come that day I met up with him secretly the next day asking him if it was alright. He wasn't pleased with my question, not one bit, but he allowed it for the fact I almost sacrificed myself for grandpa and it made me happy. Right now I'm sitting on grandpa's desk watching him fill out paper work. "Tanra, how about we take a day to walk around the village today?" I smiled under my mask and nodded. "sounds good grandpa." He finished his last paper and got out of his seat. I took my mask off and set it down on his desk. I have the same outfit on as I did in my third exam. I had the makeup on too. Kurenai taught me how to put it on so it has become part of my outfit now. Grandpa put me on one of his shoulders making me smile as we walked out of the building. When we reached the inside of the village I saw many stalls that sold food and merchandise. Grandpa put me down to look at things. I heard an all to familiar voice shout at me. "Tanra! Long time no see!" I turned and smiled at her. "It hasn't been that long Sakura. How has the team been holding up?" Her smile fell a bit. "Well, Naruto's gone and Kakashi is as lazy as ever. Sasuke just wanders around all the time so, we aren't exactly all a team much at the moment." I nodded and looked behind her. "Here comes prince charming." She turned around and her face grew a big smile. Grandpa chuckled watching Sakura run at Sasuke and him looking at her in fear. He managed to dodge her tackle and scooted back towards me. "Tanra, can I talk to you later?" I nodded, I could tell he wanted to talk about something serious. He took off running after I gave him the nod. I turned to a crying Sakura. "Cheer up Sakura, maybe you'll find a guy who will appreciate you more." She looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't tell me you and Sasuke." I threw my hands up waving them back and forth cutting her off. "Hold it right there Sakura! I told you a while back Sasuke and I don't have anything like that! We're just friends!" She sighed in relief making me and grandpa sweat drop. I sensed an all to familiar presence and started to run to where it was at. "Tanra where are you going!?" Sakura yelled to me but grandpa just sighed. "Sakura it's fine, let her go, she'll be back in a few." She sighed. I ran to the water and stopped with my eyes wide. "Tanra stay back! Don't look into his eyes!" I jumped down onto the water and started walking towards the men. "Kisa-kun? Ita-san?" They looked at me with wide eyes. "Tanra? what are you doing here?" I shook my head. "If you're looking for naruto he isn't here." They sighed and nodded. I turned towards the others seeing Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. "Why did you tell them that kid?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Because it's the truth. It's not like their gonna find him that easily." They sighed and Kakashi covered his sharingan eye panting a little. "It still tires you out huh? Lets get you home. You need rest." He nodded and the others took him home. Grandpa took me out of Kurenai's house and put me back in my own place again. I appeared in a cloud of smoke next to grandpa. "There was some trouble so I took care of it." He nodded and we continued our day looking and shopping. When I got home I heard about Sasuke coming back unconscious so I went and stayed in his hospital room for quite some time.