part 6

Manik and cabir were thinking how to make plan for knowing who is manik's baby love ...

They have all phone number of the families who was in that trip of shimla..but the problem is they can not ask directly about 11 year ago and second manik malhotra can't ask it will be weird too..

Cabir thinking about this and said excitedly : manik ....idea ...

Manik smiling hugged him : idea aaya tujhe bol na ...cabir ..tell me fast ...

Cabir told him about what idea he got ...

Manik smiling : wow ...now my baby love you have to come in my life ...cabir I will arrange everything you just tell me ..

Cabir smiling : your baby love and our Bhabhi will be found soon ...bas keep smiling after ages I saw this smile on your face manik..

Manik hugged cabir : cabir she is my life ..I can't live with out her..

Cabir smiled : she will be in this house as daughter-in-law don't worry ..you don't need to live with out her

Manik and cabir started work on their plan they made..

Manik made some calls ..

Cabir : manik tell me her likes and dislikes we will arrange everything according the way things she likes ..

Manik lost in memories smiling : she love to play with water,she likes roses,her favorite color is black and white and red she loves because its my favorite,she loves chocolates ,ice-cream ,Manchurian also she loves to see natural beauty,she likes teddies you know I gifted her a red-white big teddy bear ...11 years back tears coming from manik's eyes...

Cabir noticed and hugged him : manik ...don't worry she will be with you just wait for some days manik...

Manik smiling : hmm...tu mujhe bata kya Karna hoga as we don't need to plan for 5 families as its fab 5 families ...rest 6 me liye make plan that too fast haan...

They worked on their plan till 3:am midnight and slept ...manik on bed and cabir on couch ...

In morning
At Murthy mansion

Nandini woke up in her bedroom and goes near her favorite teddy bear and hugged him...

Nandini POV
I miss you monster... Come back na why you are not coming... I love you ...your baby love is waiting for you...

POV ends

She moved towards washroom for taking shower and came out soon after changing in red top and white skirt...

At malhotra mansion

Manik woke up at 7 am and took shower and changed in white t shirt and blue denim jeans...

Cabir smiling : all set manik...tune sab kiya na ...

Manik a bit nervous : haan but sab thik hoga na ...I am ...I mean...

Cabir : susssh everything will be good don't worry just do what I said ...and what we decided..hmm

Manik hugged him : ok ...

They left for the place...they decided for plan ...there was all set up for manik's baby love in the way she likes as manik remember her likes ...

In Murthy mansion Nandini received a text message in her mobile

Text message
Miss Nandini Murthy you are invited in our special event in love park please come and give us the chance to make you feel special ...please come time 5 : 00 pm onwards