part 19

Hello readers ...
Sorry, sorry I know its been long time I updated stories but trust me first I was very busy ..and second I was facing some errors..but today this part is here love you all

Next morning ......in hotel
In ashna's room she was talking to someone ......
Ashna : so are you ready sab set up ho gaya ...

Person : all is set..you just don't worry and yes send her to me anyhow....

Ashna : of course I will don't worry..

Person : but I want to ask you ... That why you so interested in this...

Ashna : because I love manik ..and why you so interested in asking ...you will get what you want...so just focus on that only...

Person : I will get that anyhow even if you won't be there ..to help me..

Ashna : than get it but after doing my work...

Person : ok babe..

And he left ...

Meanwhile Murthy and Malhotra family with sparkling 6 and fab 5
Sitting to have dinner ..

Manik was stealing glances from nandini and ashna noticed them ....

Ashna POV.
Love story .....but sorry nandini manik is mine...aj raat manik mera ho Jaega...

POV.end

Manik and nandini were busy stealing glances from each other and cabir noticed them..

Cabir fake cough ..to take manan's attention ..

Cabir teasingly looking at manik : aaj khana khane ka man nahi ho raha kisi ka bhi...
I mean bhukkad (biggest foody) bhi nahi kha rahe..

Manik looked at him : cabirrrr...

Cabir : I know my name is cabir bro...

Manik : ohhh really..

Cabir : yes bro.. why you are not eating...

Manik glared at cabir : chup baithega tu..

Everyone having their dinner and here cabir was teasing MaNan and ashna was burning seeing manan together ...after sometime manan parents left for their own rooms and all youngsters were chilling out in garden of the hotel..

Manik and Nandini were talking with group about random topics and ashna joined all of them..

Ashna : hey...guys ..

Cabir in thoughts : aa gayi kabab me haddi..

All looked at her and sighs..

Alia : come sit..but aren't you sleepy ..

Ashna : noo..I am not sleepy ..tum log bhi toh nahi soye..

Mukti : no..we are just going you also go..

Ashna : tum jaoge tabhi chali jaungi..(so chipku...)

Ashna : waise mukti you did not told me about you and abhi..i am your friend na..

Mukti : ab pata chala na..

Ashna : hmm ...guys let's play truth and dare ...

Cabir : no..we are not feeling to play any game..

Navya innocently : please let's play truth and dare...

Abhimanyu : okay..please guys

All looked at ashna glaring and said : okay..

Manik : but I am not playing I am sleepy..

Nandini whispers in manik' ears : manik please na I also want to play..

Manik also whispers in nandini's ears : Nandini you don't know this ashna she is such a pain pata nahi kya karegi.. don't play let's go ..

Nandini : tum ho na mere saath manik so I am not scared of anything please manik ,for me please..

Now how can our manik deny his angel's wish..he agreed.. Abhimanyu spined the bottle and it stopped at Navya

Abhimanyu : so Navya truth or dare..

Navya : humm...dare lenge..

Cabir sarcastically : really wow..

Navya : haa toh hum sab kuch kar sakte hai..

Abhimanyu : ok so your dare is to eat this full pizza ..

Navya shocked : whatt..itna big pizza nooo...humne abhi dinner kiya hai...

Cabir : kyu nahi tum toh sab kuch kar sakti ho na navya ..

Navya : haa but ...

Cabir : then eat..

She started but stopped after 5,6 bites because she was really full..

Then bottle spined and stopped at alya she chosed dare and her dare was to sing a song in male voice..and all were laughing badly even alya was laughing on herself.. And then it was cabir's turn and his dare was to stay quiet ..which he really can't ..

And all were laughing badly on their own..and then in mid game Nandini was sleepy and they decided to go back to their room..

Ashna POV.

Shit again tum bach gayi Nandini ..but manik..you have to be mine tonight anyhow ...cause I love you ...

POV. Ends

After this she walked towards hotel building and goes towards manik's room but found it was locked from inside she thought something and called on manik's number with an unknown number and manik picked up her call...

On call

Manik picking the call : hello ..hello..

Ashna was not speaking anything and just cut the call ..then again dialed his number and he picked up again..she said hello ...hello...hello...and cut the call...manik thought that he should go outside may be it's disconnecting because of network problem..and he came out of the room and ashna get the chance to enter in manik's room and... here manik was dialing the number thinking may be it is something important ..but ashna switched off her phone so that manik should not get idea that it was her who was calling him with this unknown number..and then manik again dialed the number and it was switched off ..manik thought may be it was wrong number and then again walked towards his room unaware of the fact that ashna is waiting for him with wrong intentions and evil plans...........

Done chapter......
In 986 words
A big update
Enjoy

Votes and comments inline......

This time its very late update I know but I was really very busy with my studies and I thought to post but seeing the low response I changed mind that I should focus on studies and didn't posted because low response stopped me from posting story part......

About story
1. Will ashna be able to successful in her plan ..

2. Is Nandini is safe around ashna..

This are some questions to be answered ......

You have to think and share about this with me..

Comment and votes
Will update soon

Arni...........