part 17

Way to shimla

Raj and viraj wanted to go by airways but all fab 5 and sparkling 6 wanted to go by bus as it will take time and they all can spend some quality time with their respected partners but Nandini and Manik were dispointed as there ashna is doing work as a wall between them .....

In midway to shimla driver took a break from driving for lunch ....manik comes to nandini ....she was sitting alone...

Manik sits near her and offered juice glass smiling : Nandini ....have this..

Nandini was so angry on him for sitting near ashna but she gives a break to her anger as she realized that they didn't talked properly from so long since ashna came back from newyork ......

Nandini weakly smiling : no...thanks ...

Manik sensed that she is lost somewhere....

Manik : nandini ..can I ask something..

Nandini looked at him : hmm..haa..ask..

Manik : do you remember everything ..about our shimla trip about us ?...

Nandini looked at him : ab..about..us ..i..i ..

Manik : aree aree its ok I asked normally its ok if you don't remember ..

Nandini looking straight in his eyes : yaad hai ..sab yaad hai..but why this sudden questions about 11 year back ..

Manik looking at her : I missed you ...

Nandini looked his face where his true feelings were swimming in tears......

Nandini too had tears : me too..

And they hugged ...each other ..after so long felt peace in each others arms..after sometime nandini realized they are hugging..

Nandini : manik..i think we should go back..

And started going...but manik stopped her holding her hand from going...

Manik : nandini..first give me my baby love back..

Nandini turning towards him : manik...

Manik : hmm..

Nandini : woh..i..you..you..we..we..are..

Interupted by ashna..

Who just came there ..manik left nandini's hand ..and they straighten themselves ..manik was irritated with her arrival..

Manik POV..

Why this chipku again...yaar problem kya hai iski

Manik : bolo...

Ashna : I was searching you and you here ...what you doing here

She came and held manik's hand by side ...

Nandini didn't liked and left...manik freed his hand from ashna and he too left ..leaving ashna with gritting teeths as she saw there closeness..after MaNan left..

Ashna : so this is the reason you are not ready to come to me manik ..want to stay away..." NANDINI" is the reason... but don't worry now I know the reason na...I will manage everything ...everything ...

MaNan seated together in bus..ashna was burning seeing them..

Ashna texted someone : hey ...I am ready ...tomorrow night we will execute plan..

Person text : hmm I am ready will be there..

Ashna looked at manan and thought just wait cause after tomorrow night you will be with me manik..

MaNan were busy in there world...they don't have idea about ashna's intentions..

Nandini and Manik are happy with there small cute talks ..

And by the time they reached shimla and to there hotel ..

Manik and nandini were all the time busy with manan moments

Promo : manik thinking about nandini and proposing her...ashna ka plan that person entry ....misunderstanding ...

Love you loads
Do comment and check my first interview @ggpradeep took and posted in her interview book #theworldofthecreaters no 92 check and know me better ....

I will post next part soon......
Love
arni