part 18

After reaching hotel they had their dinner and all retired to their allotted respective rooms..

Manik's room

Manik thinking about nandini and her behaviour ..

Manik's POV.
how she was furious seeing ashna trying to be close to me..and her anger increases every time when ashna is around me..is she also feels the same for me as I feel for her..

But what if she doesn't ..if it is just my assumption then..no I can see it in her eyes..and what I saw always make me feel that she too loves me...

I was busy with my selftalks and door opened cabir entered in my
Room ..with a noodles full bowl ......

POV. Ends......

Manik : cabir...come..

Cabir : tu nahi bolega toh bhi aaaunga...

Manik smiled : tu kabhi serious nahi hoga...hai na...

Cabir : manik tu pareshaan hai ..

Manik : nahi..just I am not sleepy..

Cabir : jab man ho tab bata dena..

Manik smiled

They talked for a while and cabir left ....after cabir left manik came out in hotel's garden area for walking in fresh air...and saw nandini sitting on garden chair..he called her name and she looked at him ..

Manik : nandini..soyi nahi..?

Nandini smiled : no..woh...neend nahi aa rahi thi..come na sit here...

Manik came and sat near her..but he was not talking ..was quite..

Nandini looked at him : manik ....

Manik looked back at her : yeah..

Nandini : tum chup kyu rahte ho ..kyu baat nahi karte..why always so quite only with me..

Manik : nandini there is nothing like that ...I always try to talk but humeshaa lagta hai ki tum kya sochogi ..

Nandini : kya sochungi ??......manik I always felt a strong connection towards you but just because of your ignorance main kabhi samajh hi payi..

Manik : I also have same things to say nandini.. to you...and about my ignorance so that was..just because my baby love always in my mind..in heart ..my day start with her and ends too ...I am loyal towards my baby love that is why I never thought about anyone else nandini..and tumhare liye ...main...I always felt a pull towards you but humeshaa baby love ka khyal aate hi Maine khud ko roka nandini ...but..

Now ..I know you are my baby love.. and I am so happy that ..the person I always felt for is the person I loved from childhood.. (Manik said with tears in his eyes,happy tears)..

Nandini was listening his each and every word with tears in her eyes ...we can say the tears happy tears ....she hugged manik tight...

Manik also reciprocated to the hug ...and after some good minutes they broke the hug by now nandini was sobbing hard ...

Manik wiping her tears : nandini ....shh don't cry now everything is fine ..we are together na..shhh..

Nandini wiped his tears : then why this tears in your eyes..and I also found my monster love , my prince charming..toh I am happy manik..

Manik and nandini smiled ......

Nandini and manik were roaming in garden with their cute talks and nandini felt someone following them...

Nandini turned to see who is there ..manik was confused seeing her tensed ..

Manik too turned : nandini ..what happened..

Nandini held his hand : manik..I felt like someone is following us..

Manik kept his hand on hers : nandini ..don't worry ..see koi nahi hai..and main hu na tumhare saath ..hmm..

Nandini : but manik mujhe laga ki..

Interrupted by manik..

Manik cupped her face : nandini ..koi nahi hai ..tension mat lo..

Nandini nodded but she really felt someone was there......she was sure but her monster was enjoying the time of his life with her so he didn't noticed and felt anything......

Manik : let's go raat jyada ho gayi hai ..

Nandini : hmm..

They left for their respective rooms with smile but somewhere nandini was still tensed about that she felt someone was behind them and manik was tensed because nandini in tension..

MaNan slept with smile on face......

Done chapter
Do let me know how is this updates and what you guys want to see in story ...in comments ..

And you are free to suggest anything for story updates in comments..

One more thing ......if you can design covers for stories then please send me designs in message ......

Stories names are given below......

i will update soon
promise...........

Love you loads
Arni malhotra

MaNan......

Works by wellknown11

1) MaNanff I Am All Yours

2) MaNanff Different Colors Of Life
3) SidNiLove Perfect For Each Other (new story)

Enjoy Written by writer
Arni