Part 7

Manik and nandini both moved to their respective houses.....

Nandini pov.

I am feeling different from everyday since morning Aaj ka din is the best day of my life.... I came out of bathroom after taking shower and... My phone ringed as it was a text from love park and restaurants... That i am invited there for the something special event of the evening.... I was excited offcourse its a famous park restaurants chain of a good comunity... And i am invited.... Wow....

Than i reached there to found lovely satup for me, there is everything like everything as i like i love waterfall, chocolates, teddies, roses my god... I was like who did all this according to my favourite things satup and it was awesome, fabulous, mind blowing feeling but than the pics which are was clicked by my monster yes there they.... But how.... And after that that welcome note which is from my monster love..... My eyes got moist as i didn't imagine that i will meet my monster...... Today...... As i tried a lot to find him but every time i ended up with feeling that he is around me but...... Mila hi nahi....

But today after seeing this...i heard a voice and he called me by his and mine favourite name given by him to me "baby love" his princess.... I am feeling out of the world......

We spent our time together, talked, laughed, and shared our memorial time.... With each other.... And then by time we bid bye each other and moved to our respective houses But yes we didn't confessed that we love each other...as i thought what if he loves someone else... But when i look in his eyes i only found love for me his smile says everything but is it true or i am overthinking and yeh meri imagination or assumption hui toh.... No.. No... ho sakta hain he is single... But i didn't asked him..and we didn't confessed...... May be we will.... But.... It will take time... As i have to find out that he still loves me or considers me now as just a friend.....

Anyhow i will find out..... Love you monster.... My manik....

Pov.ends

At the same time at malhotra mansion

Manik pov.
He was lying on bed on his stomach and smiling continuously

I am so happy yaar like i am still thinking its a dream that i met today my baby love my princess like oh god..... But yes i am happy, very happy to see that smile on her face....nandini i am feeling out of the world baby i love you so much.... But didn't asked you..., and you didn't asked na.... I thought what if you love someone else but in her eyes i can see the love for me but.... What if its just my imagination.... Oh... God... No... She loves me only yes.... But.... Aahh... I will find out soon.... I wont let her go now... I can't live without her.... Yes.... I hope she loves me too
....

Pov.ends

Nandini and manik slept thinking all this smiling after ages they slept truly peacefully....

Next morning.... At malhotra mansion... And murthy mansion...

Manik woke up in early morning and got ready for the college as he wants to see his baby 😍e... Same as with nandini.... Of course she wants to meet her monster 😍...

Both had their breakfast jaldi jaldi and left their house for college with smile saying bye their family....

Nandini left in her car as abhimanyu have some important work and meeting in office he left for office and nandini left alone to college....

Precap
At college......
Some happy moments, some new entries, some mistakes, some misunderstanding... So stay tuned

Keep guessing

Cause this is coming soon
Keep voting and comment

I will give update...don't worry keep smile and be happy......love you all hmmmmmm
Love you loads
Arni