part 10

Same day, same time at malhotra mansion all the friends and family were talking about the trip ,planning and enjoying there time ......

Manik POV...

Nandini sitting in front of me but I didn't talked with her yes i was gazing at her beautiful face hiding from her, time to time...i am so happy that ......after knowing that she is my baby love she came to my home first time..but i am helpless what is happening with me.. And this aryaman is sitting just beside my baby love...why,, couldn't he find a another place...why just beside Nandini and it's making my blood burning with more anger...i was controlling myself with very difficulty as I can't see my Nandini with someone else.. Just then I heard " nandu I want to talk to you " aryaman said ,...i was like what he just said..about what he wants to talk Nandini... And just next moment i was shocked to see Nandini going with a expression like she knows that what aryaman wanna talk with her...they moved towards garden area and i was just looking at them going ...but how long I could wait .. not even for 2 minutes and making a excuse I came there... And what I heard...

POV.ends...

Aryaman wanted to talk with his best friend Nandini about something very important in his life... They are talking in garden area ..

Aryaman happily : nandu I am so happy yaar you know what..i met her last night at the bar..she likes me she told me last night.. And you are the first I am sharing with as you are my little sister..this is your right na.

Nandini happily : offcourse .. ,wow arya ..i wanna meet her...and by the way why you didn't told our group..and when you are going to meet her again..

Aryaman : very soon and i will take you with me hmm..

And hugged her.. Nandini too hugged him back as a best friend ...the moment they hugged each other manik came and saw them his heart pinched seeing his love in aryaman's arms but the reality is aryaman is talking with Nandini about his love interest shanaya and Nandini knows that very well..aryaman and Nandini don't have any idea that Manik is there as he was standing a little far from them

Nandini : i am so happy... Arya..

Aryaman : aww be happy always ...nandu..

Breaking the hug

Nandini : when we are going then..

Aryaman : let's see..

Nandini : okay let's talk with everyone in group about this...

Aryaman : noo..not now we will tell them but not now..after the trip okay...

Nandini : okay..

Manik left from there and was hurt as he thought Nandini and aryaman are not only friends ...his mind telling him that what he saw was the truth that Nandini with aryaman...but heart was not ready to admit ..after talking aryaman and Nandini came back in living room with a smile on their faces..
All the people still talking about random topics ....and nok zhok is still going on...

Viraj teasingly : raj the persons who were so excited to decide the place for trip didn't suggested anything......

Madhvi : uff Viraj we are not interfering na ...now shut up

Raj teasingly : let it be Viraj now we decided na bhabhi and Nyonika are not saying anything like Purana Mandir or chardham yatra thanks god...

Nyonika : you two are just impossible ...kuch bolo toh problem ,na bolo toh problem... Uff

And all started laughing at their cute nok jhok

Manik too gave a weak smile ...

Just then a girl entered in the malhotra mansion in a short white creamy dress and wearing heels with a wide smile on her face entered in living room and...........