part 16

At malhotra mansion

After packing the bags for trip malhotra's were having dinner all the time they all laughed on random talks .....after dinner

Raj looking at manik : manik ...

Manik : yes dad...

Raj : you are looking disturbed ....what's the matter..

Manik : no..no..dad..where..

Raj : I can see...but...

Interrupted by nyonika who just came from kitchen with two glass full of milk ...and raj didn't said anything as she takes tensions on every single thing ...

Nyonika smiling : hmm if father-son talks is done can I join you both...

Manik took this opportunity to escape his fathers question : yeah mom come naa ....

Nyonika smiling : you know what I have a surprise for you....

Manik smiled : surprise ....

Raj smiled too : nyo...your surprises ..and you...

Nyonika : noo...this surprise is the biggest one I swear ....

Manik gets curious : mom please tell me...

Nyonika smiling : not now...I mean tomorrow in shimla ....

Manik and raj smiling : ooohh...okkkk....

At murthy mansion

Madhvi smiling : viraj i am so excited ....

Viraj smiled : about what ....

Madhvi smiling : you will get to know tomorrow....

Viraj smiled : okk..

Abhimanyu enters : mom where is Nandu ...

Madhvi : she is slipping na ...

Abhimanyu : so early....

They chit chatted ....

At ashna's residence

Ashna is in her bedroom with a person...

Ashna smirks : your plans are fabulous ...but don't think its so easy ....

Person : don't worry ...I will manage everything..and will do my work on correct time you just stick with your words ...as you want manik and you have to help me too and you know what I want hmm...

Ashna smiled : you are still the same hmm I promise I will give you that and have a special surprise for you ....which you won't be able to deny...I swear..

Person smiled : ohh ...I will wait for your surprises...

Ashna smiled : ohh god ...you are such a problem...

Next day......

Malhotra and murthy joined and seated in bus ...fab 5 and sparkling 6 too joined them...and
The most unwanted person for MaNan too enters in bus... Nandini and Abhimanyu was sitting together and manik and Mukti together after some time driver stopped the bus...for a while...and abhi and Mukti joined each other in a joint seat and Nandini comes and saw manik alone she was just about to seat near him ashna comes and took the seat near manik...

Manik smiled weakly seeing her...

Nandini face fell and she took another seat ...here ashna was trying to be close to manik by hugging and resting her head on his shoulder and other side Nandini was controlling her tears and anger ...

And manik noticed her face ...and he excused himself from ashna and goes near cabir....

Cabir : ab bol what you think...

Manik : I want to throw this ashna out of this bus....

Cabir laughed ......wow angry man form me aa gaye......

Manik looked and smiled at Nandini but she ignored him with anger...

Manik little scared but smiled a bit..POV.
don't worry baby love you don't need to feel insecure from anyone as I BELONGS TO YOU ONLY "I AM ALL YOURS" HUMESHA ......

DONE

Arni