part 20

Hello ,
I am back after a long time......

After coming inside the room manik felt someone's presence but ignored ...he walked near table and drinks water unknown of the fact that ashna did something to that water...

He was feeling dizzy and sat on the bed holding his head ...and by the time because of the effect of the intoxicating elements which was mixed by ashna in that water he faints..

As manik fainted ashna came out from the corner of the room and sat beside manik ..and lied down near him..she was racing her fingers caressing his face lostly...while talking alone..

"Ufff manik...you are here with me .
.I can't believe but now I have you ....close to me ...aahh you look so sexy I am so lucky you are going to be mine now that nandini will be away from you and I will make you mine ...for ever... I just wish this night to be memorable for both of us .."

Her expressions were changing time to time

"Manik...I know you love nandini but I love you na so you are mine...haa ...i am not that bad i have a good heart we will find a nice guy for nandini....manik..I love you ,I can do anything to get you.."

She was behaving madly and manik was lying there unconscious..

in nandini's room

Nandini's POV.

"Nandini..yeh lo chocolates.." Manik said forwarding chocolates smiling.

"Do you still remember manik ? I mean.." I was saying but.....

he interrupted me "Nandini..I remember everything about you..about us" he said looking in my eyes...

"This man speaks everything by his eyes.." I was thinking looking his eyes and my trance broke listening his voice.

"But I think you forgot everything about me...hai na?" He said

"Manik..mujhe sab yaad hai..the best time of my life how can I forget.." I said

And he hugged me, I felt peaceful and happy ..he is the only person who have permanent place in my heart till my last breath.

Breaking the hug we smiled and left for our rooms..he said bye as we reached my room and was going but ....

I am not feeling right ,I just want to stop him from going ..I am scared what I lost him..this strange feeling of losing him is killing me ..why all this happening ab tak toh everything was fine...and while was facing my inner turmoil he was gone...

I came inside my room and was lying in bed closing eyes, but manik face was not leaving my mind ....should I go to see him m..but what he will think ..no......

Then I thought to call him...

POV. ends

Nandini dialed his number but it was coming engaged because exactly that time ashna was also calling him with a unknown number (if you remember)...

In manik room...

Ashna was side hugging unconscious manik ..and called someone....

On call conversation

Ashna smiling : hello...

Person evilly smiling : hey ashna tumhe manik mil gaya na...ab mujhe meri girl chahiye ...

Ashna : of course tumne mera itna bada kaam kiya hai ...woh tumhe mil jaegi don't worry...

Person : OK ...dont waste your time now...

Ashna smiling : yeah "Maddy" don't worry about that also ....bye

Conversation ends

So that person name is maddy...

Keeping the phone aside ashna was about to kiss manik but she stop herself saying "no manik cheeks pe kiss is so normal ...she opened first button of his shirt...

She stands near the bed and opens first button of her shirt ......

So now here is the update after a long month..

Tell me your views on this questions.

1. Aahna have a big plan to separate manan do you want to say something about ?

2. Will Nandini go to see manik and will she be able to stop ashna from snatching her manik?

3. Will Manik get his conscious back before his life becomes hell as ashna was doing nonsense?

4. what Maddy wants ? And who is the girl he is talking about?

5. Big question is MaNan , will they be together or apart?

6. The big question is that who wants next update soon tell me?

I want comments normally and inline
...

...

......

Writer
Arni