Nouis~Lost

A/N: ok well it's been way too long. I'm so so sorry :( 5 comments 5 votes? Thanks xx oh and ps should I do 5sos one shots? Thanks (:

{Niall}

It was all pretty decent until the trees started looking less familiar. The trail path that I usually took on Sunday mornings had been destroyed by a rain storm so I'd been trying to find my way to the peak by the trees and landmarks, but that was before I became completely and utterly lost.

Trees I guess, look too much like one another for me to even tell the difference so that wasn't my best plan. But enough with bashing, the real question is how I am going to get out?

Harry is out of London visiting his mum, Liam would get even more lost looking for me, and if he ever did find me, we would be hopeless together. And Zayn, well Zayn wouldn't answer his phone due to the fact that he is completely infatuated with his new fiancée who had practically joined the band.

So who does that leave? Louis. Louis the perfect male model with the angelic voice and perfect eyes. Louis who would probably have my head for calling him this early on a Sunday. Louis the apple of my eye. Louis who's number is on speed dial...

When he answers, a light groggy voice responds.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Lou, sorry to bother you it's Niall. I've seen to have lost myself... anyway can you come find me?"

"Of course Niall, I'll be there as soon as I can! Where about do you think you are?"

"I'm in the entrance closest to the lake... My car should be parked outside. From there I went up and to the right...I'm sorry Lou"

"Your fine Nialler. See you soon!"

The line goes dead and I find a rock to sit down on and wait for Lou to come.

An hour and 20 levels of candy crush later, Louis finally shows up.

"Sorry it took so long!"

"It's ok, thanks for finding me!"

"Niall, I'd always find you."

My eyes light up.

"Really?"

"Yeah" he blushes "I really like you Niall."

My heart melts. Louis Tomlinson likes me? What? This is crazy!

Ok gushing inside and grinning but I see Louis is frowning.

"Say something Ni!"

And without thinking I kiss him.

"I like you too"

Lou rolls his eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me."

We kissed for a while until Lou looked shocked.

Hey Lou, you k?" I ask.

"Well, I think we may be lost."

**

A/N short but this needed an update! Can I get 5 comments? Love ya all x