Larry~ Mistake?

{Harry's POV}

Oh no. How the hell did this happen. NO. No no no no. It's okay Harry your sleeping. No. No your not. No. Oh. My. God. Well your not gonna be able to cover this one up.

It's not THAT bad. Ok yes it is.

Harry, relax. You can just get it removed.

Yeah, ok, Harry, just get it removed.

He's gonna notice before then and then he'll never EVER talk to you again.

Damn it I thought, looking at the big tattoo on my back. It was of Louis and his face and it said Harry loves Louis. And the worst part? Louis and I were kissing in the tattoo. Yup I'm dead.

You idiot.

I pulled a shirt over my head and went down to meet Louis. I could do this. I would just have to wear a shirt around him at all times until I got it off.

Was I really that drunk? Oh god. I am NEVER drinking EVER again. Yup.

This is gonna be a long week.

************************************

(3 days later)

*Louis' POV*

Awe look how cute Hazza is sleeping. Let me just put him to bed...

Okay, how on earth do I get his shirt off without waking him up?

Let's just move him up a little and perfect!

As I lightly pulled his shirt off I turned him over a little to get the blanket out from under neath his sleeping body.

Then I saw it. It was a big tattoo on his back of him and me kissing.

And then, before I knew what I was doing I jumped on top of the sleeping curly headed boy and kissed him long and hard. And before long, his lips moved against mine as well, rough but tired. I let out all the feelings I've had for him and he returned them and the kiss was full of pure love.

After a while, we pulled apart, both needing air and Harry grinned.

"I love you, you crazy fool" I said, tucking a curl behind his ear.

"Love you too, Boobear" he said pulling my face to his again, grinning.