Ziall~A Man is in Love

{Zayn}

We were in Ireland on tour and Niall was acting like a four year old on visiting day at school, wanting to show the boys and I everything.

He was talking so fast in that cute little accent of his and he was so excited, all I could do is laugh when I looked into his eyes that were the brightest blue ever.

"Oooh, look, it's that bar! My mates and I used to come here all the time! Can we go! Please!" Niall said, jumping around like a puppy dog.

"I can't" Louis said, grasping Harry's large hand, "Harry and I are going shopping for the twins birthday!"

Niall pouted.

"I can't either", Liam said, "Danielle is flying in and I have to go pick her up at the airport."

"Zayn?" Niall asked, almost pleading.

"I'll go with you Nialler" I said, smiling as the boys face lit up.

"Yay Zaynie!"

And he rushed over and hugged me really tight and I think I probably enjoyed it more than I should.

The rest of the boys and me laughed at his antics again. But in a matter of seconds, Niall was pulling me towards the bar.

When we entered, a bunch of teenage boys were dancing, and drinking, and I prayed none of them would recognize me.

"Two pints please!" Niall asked the bar tender and when he received them, he handed me one.

I carefully sipped at the strong liquid, but Niall showed off his strong stomach, and chugged the whole thing in one sip and had already downed his second before I had gotten three sips.

After a few more drinks, I was still sober but Niall was as drunk as I'd ever seen him. He was swaying and then he pulled me to the dance floor.

"Zaynieeee, dance with meee" he slurred, pressing his body against mine and started slow dancing with me.

I laughed again.

"Ni, your drunk."

"No, I'm not." Niall said shaking his head vigorously.

"Oh look, karaoke!" Niall squealed.

I sighed as the boy clumsily scrambled up onto the stage.

He really was too perfect.

"I want to dedicate this one to my sexy best friend, Zayn Malik," Niall said pointing at me, "I love you."

He means as friends right? He is drunk and we are best friends. He couldn't possibly have the same feelings for me that I've had for him for months now, could he? Did he mean it.

"A man is in love, how do I know?

He came and walked with me and he told me so

In a song he sang and then I knew

A man is in love with you

A man is in love, how did I hear?

I heard him talk too much whenever you're near

He whispered your name when his eyes were closed

A man is in love and he knows

A man is in love, how did I guess?

I figured it out while he was watching you dress

He'd give you his all, if you'd but agree

A man is in love and he's me"

And with that the song turned into an Irish jig and Niall started dancing to it and I couldn't have laughed more.

"Zayn," Niall said, reaching his hand out for me to take it," come on stage with me."

I stepped on to the stage.

"I love you Zayn. And I've loved you as more than a friend for a while now, and was hoping maybe you-"

I cut him off and kiss his lips.

Everyone in the crowd cheers.

"I'm not that drunk Zayn. I just wanted to make sure you liked me too."

And then he stood on his tiptoes and kissed my lips again, and I smiled and carried him back to the car to go back to the hotel.

"I love you to Niall."

**

So how was that?

Also the song is "a man is in Love" by the water boys! My family is Irish and my dad and I are obsessed with that song.

So long for now,

Love you all!,

Syd