Zouis~Secrets

Louis cringed at Harry's loud voice.

"Louis, I know when you're lying! I thought we were best friends!" He shouted.

"We are Haz, but I can't tell you. I just can't." Louis answered, too ashamed to look into his friends eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Whatever Lou" he said, storming off and locking his door.

As soon as he was gone, Louis pulled out his phone to text Zayn.

"I gotta tell Harry" he wrote.

"No" Zayn quickly wrote back "at least not yet".

Louis sighed and through his phone on the opposite couch.

He had been dating Zayn for two weeks now and they had both vowed to keep it a secret from the boys but it was becoming increasingly harder.

***

Zayn had come over as soon as Louis had informed him that Harry was going out.

They were making out on the couch, Zayn pushing Louis into the cushions with his mouth when the door opened and in walked Harry.

"Oh shit" Harry said, as Louis and Zayn quickly broke apart and Louis scrambled to fit words out of his mouth.

Louis struggled to explain everything and Zayn helped but when they finished, Harry just sat there with a confused look that Louis had never seen before.

Out of nowhere, Harry started laughing.

Louis looked at Zayn and shrugged. It could've been worse.

Harry kept laughing and finally he stopped, keeping a huge grin on his face.

"This is what you haven't been telling me, yeah?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded.

"Well get some, Lou!!" Harry said laughing and walking to his room.

"That went... well" Zayn said, smiling.

"Yep...now where were we?" Louis said grinning and kissing his boyfriend again.