The jacket exchange

The next morning I woke up and started my daily routine: taking a shower, brushing my teeth, then breakfast and off to class!

I walked out the door, and remembered my keys. aw fudge. I walk back to my dorm and spot the jacket that guy gave me last night. I need to return it! I grabbed that and keys, and went out the door.

************ later that day **************

During lunch I walked to my normal spot. Under a giant willow tree in the front of school. I heard grass crunch beside me, "hey." I look up and there's the dude who let me have the jacket. "Oh! Hello! Um, here's your jacket. Thanks by the way." I said blushing. "No problem, what's your name?" "Katie, Katie Bayouth. Nice to meet you!" "I'm Harry, Harry styles." Nice name... "So are you from America? You've got an accent." "Oh yeah! I came to England to become a vet." I told Harry all about my past life my friends back home, my BEST friend who is still in America. I miss her. "So you wanna see your friend again before you graduate?" Harry asked. "Yeah, when I graduate ill have no time to fly back and hang out. I wish she came with me. We were like this." I said crossing my fingers. "sounds awesome, I wish I had a friend like that." "You never had a best friend!? Bloody crime as they here!" "I'm not very good at making friends, when I do... Never mind. Lets get to class shall we?" Harry says. "um ok! Yeah."

After class was over I walked to my locker. Then my day had to get bad, here comes Sean, the Player of school. "Hey Katie, wanna meet after school?" "No thanks Sean, I have to study." I sighed. "c'mon babe-" "DON'T call me that." "right whatever anyways, can't you take a little time for me? Come on sweetheart.... I know you want to." He whispered in my ear. " Sean please. Leave me alone. I don't want to "hang out" with you, you always try stuff. Goodbye now." As I walked away I heard Sean yelling at his friends for laughing. Ha! Serves him right. He flirts with every girl in University. Besides I have a boyfriend back home. I miss Timothy.

Harry's POV

I watched her in the hallway, when Sean came up to her I was ready to pound him... She took care of that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's chappie 1 goodnight whatever nickname you guys want