What a prankster

Katie's POV

The blindfold was removed by none other than Sean.

I screamed and slapped him in the face, "I can't believe that worked!" I heard him say. "What worked?" Sean then turned into Harry. "That's one of a vampires abilities, love. I'm sorry I scared you." he said rubbing the red mark on his cheek.

"You scared the crap outta me! Why'd you do that?!" "I wanted to see if you would run away from him or not. But I'm pretty sure the slap would've dazed him a little. So you pass I guess?"

I slapped him playfully on the arm. "Werewolves don't have that ability do they?" "Sean doesn't, but some do." I nodded. 'that's a relief...'

"So what's for lunch?" I ask.

"I brought some bread and Nutella for sandwiches-"

"Nutella?!" I fling myself in the basket and grab the chocolate paradise in a container. "Oh my precious..." I say stroking it.

"I take it you're a fan of Nutella?"

"A little." I smirk. "Do know what else we need?" "what?"

"EGGS!" I say. "I don't have any eg-"

"I WANT TO EAT THE UNBORN!" I yell. "That sounds so messed up I can't explain it." Harry chuckles.

We made our sandwiches and I picked an apple from a near by tree. I went to the lake which was crystal clear, and washed it. "Harry?" "yes?"

"I think I'm ready..."

"A-are you sure?" he asks. "Yes then Sean will have to leave me alone. So I think I want to become a vampire, then I can protect myself next time he attacks."

He sighs. "Well if its alright with you... but I'm warning you. It'll hurt."

"Not as much as it would if I was stuck with Sean for the rest of my life."

He leaned over and kissed my lips. "I'll try to make it less painful but please tell me if it hurts..." he says moving my head to the side.

I closed my eyes as I felt his fangs brush over my skin, his breath fanning my neck. He then bit into my neck tearing my flesh. I winced and clung to his shoulders.

After awhile he pulled back, "There, I hope you know that there's no going back now." I nodded.

"When the transformation is done you'll have an enormous craving for blood. But I won't let you have a human. We'll catch a deer or something." my eyes widened "I don't want to hurt an animal. Unless its Sean...Thats it!"

"What?"

"Take me to Sean's castle with Shannon, tell Liam to transform her and meet us there. Can you use telekinesis?" "Yeah. Hold on."

He closed his eyes and got a very focused expression.

Harry's POV

'Liam.'

'Yeah mate, what's up?' 'I need you to turn Shannon. This is important, this is how we're going to get rid of the werewolves. Gather everyone up, we'll have the advantage if Shannon and Katie are with us. 7 to 5.'

'Got it. When should we be there?'

'An hour.'

I disconnected and turned to Katie. "They'll be here in an hour." she smiled, "Good but I'm starting to get really hungry." "Can you wait until we get to Sean's?"

"Sure." Her stomach growled loudly. "I'll get you a squirrel on the way."

She looked sad at that thought, but it had to be done.

Liam's POV

Harry disconnected our conversation, I went to call the boys.

I grabbed my phone and made a group chat.

Liam: guys, meet at Sean's castle with any vampire friend you know in one hour.

Niall: why?

Liam: Harry and Katie came up with a plan to get rid of the wolves. he turned Katie and I'm about to turn Shannon, please guys just do it.

Zayn: i'll b there

Louis: alright I've wanted to get my hands that Tom for a while now...

Niall: fine we'll meet in the front of Sean's castle in an hour.

I walked into Shannon's room and knocked on the wall, to let her know I was there. "Hey!" she smiled. "hey... listen Katie told you about the whole us being vampires, right?"

"Yeah. Why?" "Well Katie just told Harry to tell me to turn you into a vampire, so we can take the werewolves down. Is that alright?"

She bit her lip, "Um..." "It's the only way that Sean will leave Katie alone. Just think about that." I told her. "W-will it hurt?" she asks.

"For a bit." she sighed. "O-ok. let's get it over with." I didn't want to hurt her. But I had too, for the sake of the girls' safety.

Katie's POV

15 minutes left. 15 minutes until Sean wouldn't be a problem anymore.

I just hope they'll get here soon...

Nialls POV

I had to go get Kaylea, she was a vampire and Liam told us to get anyone we knew. I pulled up to her house and rang the bell.

"Niall! Hey how are you babe?" she said. " I'm fine but we need you, we are going to get rid of those werewolves. You in?"

Her eyes turned, "Always."

____________________________

So... Whada ya think?

Vote

Comment

Fan if you wish

Byeee