Old friends

Katie's POV

As we arrived at campus, I noticed a familiar car. I didn't know who's it was it just seemed familiar... I arrived at my dorm- after thanking Harry of course.- and threw myself on my bed.

'Home at last.' I thought. I heard water running. 'must be Sadie in the shower.' It shut off and out walked Sadie in a towel. "KATIE!! YOU'RE BACK!" "Heheh, yep!"

****************a few minutes of Sadie getting dressed later***************

"So where on earth were you?"

"At a friends."

"You were with a boy weren't you...?"

"NO! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT!?!?" I yelled.

"Sssshhhh! The neighbors are sleeping!" she whisper/yelled. "What neighbors?"

"We got new students that moved next door. oh looks like they heard you." She said as we heard a knock on the door. I heard muffled voices for a while before Sadie came back with two girls.
"Katie this is-" "SHANNON!" "KATIE!"
"and Sophie..." Sadie finished.

"I can't believe you're here! I didn't know you wanted to be a vet! I thought you were a photographer!" I asked.
"Well about that... I got fired." "but your pictures were amazing! how could they fire you!?" "A new girl showed up and told them I'm getting them off of Google." she answered.

*****************one sleepover later**************

The next morning I woke up took a shower and ate some oatmeal and cinnamon toast.
( that's what I'm having for dinner :3)

I walk out the door and see the principal talking to two teenage boys. They looked familiar... Shrugging it off I walk to class. After a disturbing tour of a dogs intestines, it was third period. Also know as my lunch break!

I go to my willow tree and pull out my phone.

Katie: hey come eat with me! I'm lonely :(.

Shannon: alright where are you?

Katie: the willow tree in the front.

Shannon:k b right there!

When she arrived, she sat down next to me and pulled out her lunch.
"So, got any crushes/boyfriends yet?" she asks me. My face goes red, "N-no!" "you're lying!" "how do you know!?" "you're blushing! so who is he?!" I sigh. she always knows this stuff. "His name is Harry." I sigh.

"But I can't cheat on Timothy! He's my boyfriend!" I say. she looks over at the little koi pond. "That's another reason I came here..." she says.
"What's going on? is everything alright?"

"Well, Tim was going to a party, ya know? He got drunk but drove himself home anyway." this wasn't going so well... "and?" "And he crashed. He died when his car hit the tree and split in half..." I felt tears well up in my eyes. She pulled me in for a side hug. "I'm sorry! I should've gone with him! I should've drove him home then this wouldn't of happened!" she says in tears.

"It's not your fault! it's alright! Don't blame yourself for his stupid mistake!" I say as my voice starts to crack.
We both sit there, under a tree sobbing our faces off.

"What's the matter?" I hear a deep voice say. "H-harry? what are you doing here?" "don't forget I go to this school too. now tell me what's wrong. and who's this?" I wipe the tears off my face and stand up. "this is my best friend Shannon. ya know, I told you about her." He nods.

"So why were you two crying? What happened?"

"My boyfriend-" "you have a boyfriend?" "had. he died in car crash." I corrected him.
"I'm so so sorry Katie. Do you need anything? Either of you?" He asked pulling me to his chest.
"Some chocolate would be nice..." I hear Shannon say. I chuckled. "You will stop at nothing to your chocolate huh?" she sniffed. "Heh, guess not."

(And to end things on a happy note I shall now make Katie and Harry an official couple!)

So a few days later Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. Which I gladly said yes to. :) then I got a text

Harry: dinner and movie night?

Katie: sure i'll get dinner, what do you want?

Harry: just get anything.

Katie:alright c ya later!

I stopped by Jack In The Box and got two chicken sandwiches with mayo and lettuce. (btw if you've never had Jack in the Box you've never lived)
After I got curly fries on the side I walked to Harry's dorm.

I knocked and waited a couple seconds. When he opened the door he gave me a hug, and let me in.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked, pulling out some movies.
"Oh! Lets watch Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay!

Yay!

Yayyyyy!

I has written another chapter! btw if you want an anime or 1d one shot just comment and ill work on it!
Buh bye!