The wedding

Katie's POV.

Sean walked me up to a huge bedroom with a queen sized bed and silk comforters, a huge walk-in closet full of clothes, and a bathroom with a tub big enough to swim in.

"You'll be staying here until the wedding."

"The what now!?"

"You heard me dear, you are to be my bride. And then we'll have some pups." he smirked.

"Please no pups! I'm only 18!"

"I don't care I've waited 200 years. I won't wait any longer. Now go freshen up. The wedding is in 3 hours." With that, he walked out of the room.

I threw myself on the bed and cried. I cried for hours. I got up and went to the bathroom. I've never done this before but here goes.

I start looking through the drawers looking for a razor. 'Maybe I'll die from blood loss before the wedding.'

I finally found a razor and brought it to my wrist. I then made a clean cut across it. I winced a little but it didn't hurt that bad. I continued to do this until the maid that brought me inside this house came in. She gasped.

"What are you doing!? what would lord sean do if he saw this!? come on M'lady let's get you cleaned up!"

"NO! LET ME DIE!"

She took a step back.

"I'm sorry, I just really don't want to be here."

"I understand. none of us do. he hits us, if we don't do something right. but I do the same as you." she says showing me her wrist.

"I'm so sorry he hurts you. Will be do the same to me?" I ask.

"Most likely. but in a different way." she says.

"So like mentally? Physically?"

"Physically. He's always wanted to be a father." She sadly says. I stared at her for what felt like hours.

"Oh, that kind of abuse. Ok." I say sobbing.

"IM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! WHY WOULD HE DO THIS?!"

"I don't know. But my name is Elizabeth, by the way."

I can't even talk right now I'm sobbing so hard. 'Harry, Shannon, help me.'

Shannon's POV

I have been running non stop for an hour. I finally reach campus and burst through the boys door.

"Shannon? What are you doing here babe?" Liam asks.

"Katie- Sean, kidnapping, help us.." I say out of breath.

The boys eyes grow wide.

Liam picks me up and they go vampire speed back to Sean's castle.

We got there in five minutes thanks to them being vamps.

Harry ran out the door. "Oh thank God! Guys Sean got Katie! We have to help her! there's no telling what will happen!" I look up and see Katie in a window. She's crying her eyes out in a.... wedding dress?! "Um, Harry? Look in that window..."

"NO!" He knocks the front door down and runs upstairs, the boys following.

We reach Katie's room, to see she's in a room with about a trillion locks. And of course they're all locked.

"Great. Just PHENOMENAL!" I say.

"Um Shannon? VAMPIRE STRENGTH?" "oh yeah sorry I forget stuff when I'm stressed." I say blushing.

Harry breaks this door too and we run inside. Sean has her pinned to the bed with her hands tied over her head. Her dress was still on thankfully.

He was kissing her forcefully, and she couldn't push him away. So I took the liberty of kicking him where the sun don't shine. he groaned and fell off the bed.

Harry then ripped the handcuffs and grabbed Katie. "Are you ok?! did he hurt you in any way?!" I ask.

"I-I'm fine I t-think..." poor girl all shaken up.

I turn around and start to beat the crap out of Sean with Liam at my side.

"DON'T YOU EVER MESS WITH KATIE AGAIN!"

We run out of the castle while Katie and Harry get all the maids out safely.

Then we got I campus as fast as we could, and Harry brought Katie and me to his and Nialls dorm. "You guys can stay here for the night. Sean knows which dorm is yours so this won't ." He said. Katie was shaking like a leaf. I went over to her and tried to comfort her, then I noticed her wrists.

"Katie..." I whisper.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"Come look."

He walks over and I show him her wrist. "Baby... why?"

She just curled up and cried harder. until she fell asleep. I helped her change into some pjs, and Harry laid her in his bed. he whispered a goodnight in her ear and told me to stay with her in case she woke up.

I soon fell asleep too.

_____________________

Hello my 6 followers!

How'd you like this one? good ok bad terrible great? comment your ratings and vote! bye!