Prisioner

Shannon's POV

I woke up chained to a wall in nothing but a t shirt and some shorts. A baggy t shirt and shorts.

Where was I? I was all wrapped up in bandages and I smelled like all kinds of herbs. (for those of you who don't know it's pronounced ERBS.)

I heard a long creaking noise come from a dark corner of the room.

"Well well look who's awake." I heard an evil voice say.

"Hey there Sean, you feeling okay?"

"Ha! You're asking me if I'M okay?! Look at you! All wrapped up like a Christmas gift!"

"Well at least I'm not a crazy psycho path hunting a girl down."

He growled at me. "Shut up. She's meant to be my mate but she chose Harry. So I have to hunt her down or kill him. Which do you prefer, girly?"

'God I freaking hate him!'

"Oh go chew on a bone, Fido."

"Hehe, oh you're gonna get it now he says walking over to me.

Katie's POV

"Harry?"

"Mm?"

"Will she be ok?"

"Honestly, I don't know. Sean wouldn't hurt her unless he wanted something bad enough... wait."

I looked at him with wide eyes. He wants me. Really badly.

'Oh Shannon I'm so sorry!'

"Take me to Sean's hideout."

"I promised Shannon-" "Take. Me. Now."

He sighed and turned around. "Alright. But this was your decision. got it?"

I nodded.

'Okay Sean, here I come.'

When we arrived at Seans hideout I walked up to the door and rang the bell. A girl about my age in a maids outfit answered. "Are you here for Lord Sean?" she asked. 'what a stupid name' "Yes. may we come in?"

She curtsied and opened the door all the way. We walked inside and I looked around. The place was huge.

"So where is he?" I ask.

"Lord Sean is currently in the torture chamber with a prisoner. I will let him know you're here." She says walking away.

Torture chamber. Prisoner. Shannon.

Why only me?! why must he take it out on my friends!?

I broke down, sobbing while Harry rubbed circles on my back.

The maid soon returned. With Sean,"So you surrender?" "Give Shannon back."

He laughed. "Is that a yes or a no?"

"Talk later. Friend now."

He nodded his head up the staircase, "follow me."

We reached the top of the stairs to see a huge metal door with about 30 locks on it.

"Here you go. Take a look." he smirks whilst opening the door.

Shannon is inside with, a bruised face, bleeding arms and legs, and a twisted ankle. All wrapped in chains.

She looked up and smiled. "Hey..."

I attempted to run over to her but Sean held me back. We had left Harry down stairs because Sean didn't trust him. "Let me go, Sean please she's my best friend, how could you do this?!"

"Easy. You hurt the friend and get whatever you want in exchange. Simple right?"

"Well then what do you want?"

"Katie, please-"

"No I'm going to do this"

"All I want is you. my mate. Forever." He whispers in my ear.

"And you'll leave my friends alone?"

"Naturally."

I sighed closing my eyes. "Alright."

"Katie please don't, please don't Katie"!"

Harry must've heard her screams. He came busting through the door.

He broke the chains off Shannon and she ran over to me, despite her injured ankle. "Katie I know you don't want me hurt, but if you promise to be his mate all he'll do is use you! Please just leave me and go, I can take it!"

"I'm sorry Shannon. Go with Harry."

"Wait, love please! don't go with Sean Katie I know what he does to his mates and they're all dead. please come back with me." Harry pleads.

Shannon is tearing up, but not crying.

Not yet.

"Lets go Sean. I say as tears form in my eyes.

"Katie no!" I hear Shannon scream. I bite my lip holding back tears.

Harry's POV

Katie. The love of my life. Gone just like that. No! Sean can't have her! He doesn't deserve her!

"Shannon go back to campus and get the boys. bring them back here. I'll go find Katie. Hurry!!"

She nods frantically and bolts out the door.

The showdown will begin.

________________________

*le gasp* a battle for a fair maiden!

What do you think will happen? do you ship karry? or could it be you ship Satie? comment below!